I'm getting pulled over for that? Really??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 05:43 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
You have just joined the club. Got popped for both. Next week I'm getting FL tags

Old 07-16-2011, 06:08 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Pulled second time in two weeks last night for no front plate. Downtown Bethesda by a rookie Park PoPo. He did a dangerous u-turn in the middle of the road over a double yellow and came flying up behind me. WHile sitting at the light while he ran my info, three cars had run red lights right in front of him.

Here's how I know he was a rookie.
'what's the problem officer?'- I'll tell you after I get your information.

You aren't displaying your front tag, any reason?- 'Yes, this is my show car'- OK. Goes to his car

I see Md State gave you a warning about this recently.- -'Yes, I told him the same thing. Also, that the plate won't stay in the bumper'- OK. Goes back to car again.

So, are you planning to get this fixed?- 'Yessir'- When?- 'Next time I have to go to the dealership'. Goes back to car.

I will give you warning as well so you can get that fixed ASAP.- 'OK, thanks.'

As he walks back to his car, my daughter and I do a high five because he says the stop is being video taped AND recorded. Can't wait til he plays the video back for his buddies showing he stopped a red Porsche.

Must give kudos to office Garcia, though. He could have been a real *****.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:39 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Pulled second time in two weeks last night for no front plate. Downtown Bethesda by a rookie Park PoPo. He did a dangerous u-turn in the middle of the road over a double yellow and came flying up behind me. WHile sitting at the light while he ran my info, three cars had run red lights right in front of him.

Here's how I know he was a rookie.
'what's the problem officer?'- I'll tell you after I get your information.

You aren't displaying your front tag, any reason?- 'Yes, this is my show car'- OK. Goes to his car

I see Md State gave you a warning about this recently.- -'Yes, I told him the same thing. Also, that the plate won't stay in the bumper'- OK. Goes back to car again.

So, are you planning to get this fixed?- 'Yessir'- When?- 'Next time I have to go to the dealership'. Goes back to car.

I will give you warning as well so you can get that fixed ASAP.- 'OK, thanks.'

As he walks back to his car, my daughter and I do a high five because he says the stop is being video taped AND recorded. Can't wait til he plays the video back for his buddies showing he stopped a red Porsche.

Must give kudos to office Garcia, though. He could have been a real *****.
Nah, still a *****. Any cop that pulls over for no front plate/tint is a bonefide *****.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:38 PM
02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by st4rk
Nah, still a *****. Any cop that pulls over for no front plate/tint is a bonefide *****.
Mucho agree, all this is just none sense, all about generating revenue. We have to pay for our deficit some how right

Old 07-18-2011, 05:41 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
you guys think this is bad you should see the west coast...half those guys with hopped up cars don't even put on a rear tag let along a front...!!! and they get pulled over and just keep paying the fines...

Old 07-19-2011, 11:00 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Apparently it's okay to turn right on red. The other day I was beyond an imbecile in an suv near the reston town center. He sat at a green light until it turned red, then took off through the red light. After the light turned green I caught up to it at the next intersection where you can't turn right on red.

A cop drives by, then seconds later the dude turns right on red. Several more seconds another cop passes by. I patiently wait for it to turn green (like all upstanding and intelligent citizens of fairfax county) and to my dismay the suv was never pulled over, even though in plain site of 2 officers.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by st4rk
Apparently it's okay to turn right on red. The other day I was beyond an imbecile in an suv near the reston town center. He sat at a green light until it turned red, then took off through the red light. After the light turned green I caught up to it at the next intersection where you can't turn right on red.

A cop drives by, then seconds later the dude turns right on red. Several more seconds another cop passes by. I patiently wait for it to turn green (like all upstanding and intelligent citizens of fairfax county) and to my dismay the suv was never pulled over, even though in plain site of 2 officers.
You can make a right turn onto the righ tmost lane in an interstection UNLESS there is a clear and visable sign saying "NO TURN ON RED"

the SUV was not doing anything wrong.

You are gonna drive yourself crazy watching cops and looking for faults in their actions and behaiviors, they can't be understood! just do the best you can and drive safe bro!