Clear Bra Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 08:48 AM
doug2255 has a spectacular aura aboutdoug2255 has a spectacular aura about
++++1 for Cliff - He did mine and could not be happier.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:24 AM
techaholic is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Dave of ProshieldInc Sterling VA

Originally Posted by Kumaiki
Dave, the owner of Proshield does a phenomenal job and has worked on some of the rarest cars in the mid-atlantic.

Bugatti Veyron (enough said)

He did my GTR two years ago and it still looks as good as the first day.
I'm having my Touareg TDi Exec done as I type here at Proshieldinc by Dave, he lent me his Merc to drive around while the job is done, and I have been watching him work. All good stuff and his price is great also, he answered all my calls and questions. +1 for Dave here in Sterling VA.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-28-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: active link to a commercial non sponsor
Old 07-02-2011, 02:26 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by techaholic

I'm having my Touareg TDi Exec done as I type here at Proshieldinc by Dave, he lent me his Merc to drive around while the job is done, and I have been watching him work. All good stuff and his price is great also, he answered all my calls and questions. +1 for Dave here in Sterling VA.
From the picture... yeah looks great. And if he is using 3M software to cut the film, the design should fit great b/c Auto Armour Films & Finishes in Columbia, MD did the design (all the designs and test fitting) for VW North America (Robert Gal & Jan Prewaha from VW Aftermarket). Should fit like a glove if applied properly.

Old 07-02-2011, 02:54 PM
techaholic is infamous around these parts
Cool

Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
From the picture... yeah looks great. And if he is using 3M software to cut the film, the design should fit great b/c Auto Armour Films & Finishes in Columbia, MD did the design (all the designs and test fitting) for VW North America (Robert Gal & Jan Prewaha from VW Aftermarket). Should fit like a glove if applied properly.
here's a pic of the finished work

Old 08-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
+1 for Skip @ pftfilm. I stopped by the garage today to get a clear bra put on the C5 and was able to watch him work his magic. When I arrived he was finishing a Cayman. I was impressed with his attention to detail and how easy he makes it look.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:58 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by m3e46freak
There a fewplaces on the internet where you can find great clear bras to fit any vehicle.

I will search and get back to you on it..
Thanks but I believe Cliff is the man @ this stuff. I have seen so many clear bras around the area and especially @ C&C that all show the seams/lines. Cliff is the only person I see doing work where I can't find the seam because it's tucked all the way under. No lines = my money in your wallet.

Old 08-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTLaser
I am looking to get this done very soon as I received a nice hefty scratch on my hood from some girl doing the "come f*ck me" pose on my hood last weekend when I was out to dinner. I have tried reaching out to someone highly recommended on this forum but no luck so I want to know who else out there does this type of work? I appreciate anyone's feedback.
Did you at least get to bang her? Sorry had to ask haha.

Aside from that I think I have pretty much nothing to contribute on clear bra recommendations lol.