Brakes Beer and BBQ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Bump no new signups on NoVA meetup.. Anyone skipping katies and needs an address just to show up let me know.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Saturday is on its way, friend of mine is making dumplings so share, wife is planning on scones and such.

Anyone else bringing anything? I may need to dig up another table.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:18 PM
atisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant future
I'm still trying to link my facebook account to the meetup page... it's not working. But I was gonna come on over. And I believe Allen (Almo on 6speed) was going to swing by... we might come together. I could bring a nice folding table if you need one.

Anything else on the list that would make life easier?

Old 06-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Nah I'm just reminding myself to check the basement, no need to bring any furniture except maybe a folding chair, if we get some turnout I'll run out of them in a hurry.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:57 AM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Saturday is on its way, friend of mine is making dumplings so share, wife is planning on scones and such.

Anyone else bringing anything? I may need to dig up another table.
Mike,

I was planning to bring either burgers or dogs, but can adjust if you need something else. Just let me know.

FYI, I RSVP'd on Meetups.com.

Thanks again for graciously hosting!

Juls

Old 06-23-2011, 07:25 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mike - I'm going to try to make this.....what time do you guys think you'll be at your house in NBV....

Old 06-23-2011, 07:41 AM
If you've got a favorite brew bring it along.

I'll have some coolers set up with water soda and beer.

I got all my BMW parts yesterday, it's going to be nice to have my 330 back in top condition.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:48 AM
We'll be there from 10:30 onwards...

Old 06-23-2011, 04:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Mike looks like weather should be in our favor for the inaugural FraggleROCK 2011 event...need me to bring anything? So who else is getting work done on their cars? I may bring the SL55 out...figure if the weather is nice it'll be a good day for a top down drive

Old 06-23-2011, 05:25 PM
ajb_unc is infamous around these parts
Hey Mike it is Alex from the meet this past weekend. Look forward to seeing you and Sunir this weekend. Shoot me a text and let me know time/place to meet and what other foods you need to supply the fort. Look forward to seeing you guys!

Old 06-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Warren was talking his cold air intake on his 996, then we've got my bmw330, and my buddy's 525. No one else has mentioned anything.

Definately bring a folding chair, I've noticed that my chair count dropped somewhere, and another one broke yesterday.

Looks like more than my neighbors will be gone so we can own the whole block!

If anyone wants to bring anything more than brats and burgs, that will be cool! I'm going to ask my wife to pick up a box o coffee as we leave Katie's so we'll have some when we get here.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:10 PM
damn forgot the oil level sender. I think I have everything else though!

Old 06-24-2011, 12:09 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Hey Mike...looks like I wont be able to attend after all. The Viper club is having their crab feast drive tomorrow and I'll never hear the end of it if I don't attend. I'm really bummed that I won't be in the first class of fraggle rock.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Augh no way dude!! Judith was all excited that Mr Chris was going to come!

Going to miss you Viper guys.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:53 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
yes, yes, I know. I was really looking forward to hanging out (because I never do that). Sigh. I'll see you guys at Katies at least.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brakes Beer and BBQ