Check out this rolling shot of my car!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Check out this rolling shot of my car!

Taken by my friend who is a professional photographer! Oh, by "friend" I meant to say Maryland SafeZones Automated Speed Enforcement....

Last edited by Tonk; 05-14-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:40 AM
dissention is infamous around these parts
What's the damage?

Old 05-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
It's only a $40 ticket and no points. I won't post my speed on here but let's just say it would have been five points had I been pulled over by a police officer. I usually drive slow in construction zones but I didn't know they had the photo cameras out at night. Lesson learned!

Old 05-15-2011, 06:53 PM
dissention is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
It's only a $40 ticket and no points. I won't post my speed on here but let's just say it would have been five points had I been pulled over by a police officer. I usually drive slow in construction zones but I didn't know they had the photo cameras out at night. Lesson learned!
donate a few bucks to charity to balance out the karma!

Old 05-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
In MC all over, lost count of the number we've received for being a few mph's over, just annoying.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:33 PM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
can not even read the plate..why not get one of those plate frames that distorts 1 of
the digits.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by dissention
donate a few bucks to charity to balance out the karma!
I donate to National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund every year and I have their license plates too

Originally Posted by tonka858
can not even read the plate..why not get one of those plate frames that distorts 1 of
the digits.
There are three total pictures, one of them has my plate. I just posted the one picture.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:54 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
man tough luck bro... and not even a nice clear crisp picture!!!

Old 05-16-2011, 06:56 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
I think in MD by law there has to be a radar gizmo sign showing your actual speed within so many feet before the camera

BTW those cameras show no leniency towards vehicles sporting Eagles logos in Skins territory

Old 05-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
I think in MD by law there has to be a radar gizmo sign showing your actual speed within so many feet before the camera
The pictures show my speed. I cropped it out.

BTW those cameras show no leniency towards vehicles sporting Eagles logos in Skins territory

Old 05-17-2011, 05:45 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
speaking of rolling shots we gotta get a nice high res one of my SL55 you got on the hightway...would make a great framed shot!!

Old 05-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
I think in MD by law there has to be a radar BTW those cameras show no leniency towards vehicles sporting Eagles logos in Skins territory
Just to be clear he was in Ravens territory!!!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:00 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
Pfff Chris, I have you beat...... and YES it says $200.00!

Attached Images