Hyperfest 2011

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
that car is badass...looks like a cross between a Noble M600 and an Ultima GTR!
Its funny that you said that, I told everyone at the track that it looked like a Noble, Ultima and Mosler had a sweaty threesome - LoL!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:08 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Drummerboy
Its funny that you said that, I told everyone at the track that it looked like a Noble, Ultima and Mosler had a sweaty threesome - LoL!
haha perfect description... I forgot Mosler but yeah very similar lines..

Old 06-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
Yea, unfortunately that poor car didn't finish the race on Saturday or Sunday.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hat_Trick_Hokie
Yea, unfortunately that poor car didn't finish the race on Saturday or Sunday.
Oh dam - What happened!? Mechanical issues? Wrecks?

Old 06-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Drummerboy
Oh dam - What happened!? Mechanical issues? Wrecks?
Saturday: black flagged for a jump on the start, and then the car was smoking and caught a small file because there was no dipstick tube!

Sunday: Must have leaked oil again because there was another engine fire during the race.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I've started getting some of my pictures up. I'm about halfway done with the car show pictures and then I'll move onto the road racing and drifting pictures. I'll just post a few for now, the rest can be found on my flickr page obviously.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of

Old 06-28-2011, 01:01 PM
ssong is infamous around these parts
Nice photos Chris! Looking forward to more

Old 06-28-2011, 01:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I'm seeing a distinct difference between the types of cars shown at Hyperfest and the types of machines we are used to seeing at Cars & Coffee... Chris is that right or is it just my thinking that the calibre and style are different?

Old 06-28-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm seeing a distinct difference between the types of cars shown at Hyperfest and the types of machines we are used to seeing at Cars & Coffee... Chris is that right or is it just my thinking that the calibre and style are different?
So far all I've posted was what was at the car show where you're going to see tuners and showcars. Cars & Coffee is exotics, luxury cars, and sports cars that are driven. So yes it's a different crowd.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Tonk
So far all I've posted was what was at the car show where you're going to see tuners and showcars. Cars & Coffee is exotics, luxury cars, and sports cars that are driven. So yes it's a different crowd.
sweet so they sorted the show out by street tuners and exotics? sounds like a good group of cars...

Old 06-28-2011, 04:39 PM
sweet so they sorted the show out by street tuners and exotics? sounds like a good group of cars...
No, not what I was saying lol.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tonk
No, not what I was saying lol.
I remember the show field from a couple of years ago...lots of Euros and tons of street tuners...Dado even had his Peterbilt there which was crazy haha

Old 06-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Finished the car show pictures and I've started working on the drifting pictures

Old 06-29-2011, 02:12 PM
^^^ those drift pics look awesome buddy :-) ...

How did you shoot those??!!! Love the blurred background and panning...and the smoke out of the tires...I remember Dado had one of his yellow M3 at Hyperfest several years ago...it was a high speed panning shot of his drifting lap...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hyperfest 2011