Hyperfest 2011

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ those drift pics look awesome buddy :-) ...

How did you shoot those??!!! Love the blurred background and panning...and the smoke out of the tires...I remember Dado had one of his yellow M3 at Hyperfest several years ago...it was a high speed panning shot of his drifting lap...
I shot with a slower shutter speed to get the blurred background. It takes practice to do it well. I took 1,800 pictures total and I'll only be posting about 300 of them because a lot of them are a little blurred.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:55 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
My color correction seriously needs work...

Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Finished my drifting pictures. Now onto the road racing pictures!

Old 07-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
Nice pictures Chris!

I finally loaded my video of the HPDE-3 group on Saturday during our last session of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yU5Lhg5YJU

Old 07-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Nice video. Looks like a good time.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:59 PM

Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Just cutting & pasting, sorry for any repeats:

Hyperfest was a few months ago but it took me a while to go through all the pictures. For the full set (347 pictures), CLICK HERE.

CAR SHOW

DRIFTING

Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM

ROAD RACING

ADRENALINE STUNT CREW

Old 09-07-2011, 01:45 PM

ROLLOVER CONTEST

***THE NEXT FEW PICTURES ARE POTENTIALLY NWS***

MODELS

DAISY DUKE CONTEST