EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 04:04 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
Thanx for the info Chris. I'm at least a year out from getting a new ride, so I have plenty of time to research and find a good one. If I was going to be in town, I would definitely find someone to ride with, it does sound like a good time. I do see a few Euros missing from that list, no Audi and no Lambo.

Sunir, I can't put "Tip Drill" on the license plate, all my money's going to the car, so nothing left over for the ladies. Only "Tip" I can give them is "Stay out of dark allies at night"

Old 05-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Former Vendor
EuroSportDC is infamous around these parts
Chris,

Its the event organizer. We would love to have you and your Z06. Perhaps it will encourage you into a P-car, F-car or something euro.

Kevin Sims
www.EuroSportDC.com

Old 05-26-2011, 02:34 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I missed out on this event about two years ago, and it's a week before I head out to Vegas for my birthday, I need to make this.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:38 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for extending the invitation, If I were going to be in town, I would definitely check out the event. Always good to do research before buying, the season is still early and I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to learn more about some of the wonderful machines Europe has to offer.

Old 05-26-2011, 03:32 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by EuroSportDC
Chris,
Its the event organizer. We would love to have you and your Z06. Perhaps it will encourage you into a P-car, F-car or something euro.
Kevin Sims
www.EuroSportDC.com
Hey Kevin,

Not sure if you meant me (Chris with a Viper) or Quincy (with the ZO6), but thanks for extending the invite list. pos rep for you!

Old 05-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'm working on rearranging fathers day so I may make this one.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:24 AM
Former Vendor
Since it is Father's Day, it seems that fathers should be able to choose thier fun.

Kevin Sims
www.EuroSportDC.com

Old 06-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
I have included some pictures from last year. We expect another great turnout.

Kevin Sims
www.EuroSportDC.com

Attached Images     
Old 06-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Kevin - Is the $35 registration fee only for those displaying their cars, or also for spectators?

Old 06-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
I'm in on this one fosho!

Old 06-02-2011, 12:28 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Sounds like a good time. I'd like to join if a BMW is welcome...

Old 06-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Former Vendor
There really is no spectators to this event. So, its $35 to participate in the event. In future events we will address this.

As far as BMWs, we are allowing some M3s and M6s. You will need to send an email to request to be invited to autobahnambition@gmail.com

Once we reach 6 or so Bimmers, we will stop accepting Bimmers. Next year we are going to formally invite M3s and M6s. We should have this year and I regret that we did not. I believe we could get a ton of them at the event. We are not anti-Bimmer, but we have a limited space (120 cars) at the park and don't believe we can handle the amount of Bimmers we think we could get. Please excuse this arrangement. It will be addressed next year.

Kevin Sims
www.EuroSportDC.com

Last edited by EuroSportDC; 06-03-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Chris D. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by nax360
You know I'll keep you posted, especially if I go with a P-car. There are lots of nice cars out there at a good price. There's a green '05 Gallardo down in Orlando for <$70K, not sure about the mechanicals and maintenance, but if everything's on the up and up, that green would go great with my blue Z06.
Everything could not possibly be "on the up and up" on a $70K Gallardo. That's absurd.

Old 06-03-2011, 08:39 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
I might be game for this and pictures looks like lot of fun.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EuroSportDC
There really is no spectators to this event. So, its $35 to participate in the event. In future events we will address this.
What about if a car brings a passenger? Does the passenger have to pay $35 as well, or is it just $35 for the car?

That's what I meant by spectator.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour