EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 11:26 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Yeah, but I bet it's not a GTS.... I guess FOW doesn't want my future business....
Doh FAIL!! just kidding with ya Bakker bud

see ya shoulda held on to that sweet E30 M3 of yours

... you have one sweet GTS, I like the rear tailpipes on the Viper like you have...I think you and Peter have the same year GTS right?

no worries bro lets def get together soon...are you planning on doing any track days this year? If so come on out to a FATT and bring Sammy with ya...

Old 06-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir

... you have one sweet GTS, I like the rear tailpipes on the Viper like you have...I think you and Peter have the same year GTS right?

no worries bro lets def get together soon...are you planning on doing any track days this year? If so come on out to a FATT and bring Sammy with ya...

You just couldn't resist could you

Old 06-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
not sure who else is going but I'll be, last outing before my Vegas trip.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:28 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I would like to go to this one...seems like a really fun event...but depends on if I go out the night before or stay in...Sat is a busy day either going to MPact or over to SPR and instructing at Hyperdrives as part of the events for Hyperfest, there will be 17 or so of us from BSR alternating between classroom and track...it will be a busy day for sure. Figure either way Sat will be a fun but can be tiring as well.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:38 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
I'll be at MPact and this event, I need to meet you since I see you all over the place on this forum!

Old 06-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Sounds good bro...

Hey Kevin...was wondering if you could post the route...I like the fact that we are going to be in MD and charting a course toward Ellicot City MD... driving in VA is something I don't like doing on account of their traffic law stringency and policies...just want to know for how long we are in VA and/or thru what roads/areas we will be routed.

thanks

Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor
EuroSportDC is infamous around these parts
Sounds good bro...

Hey Kevin...was wondering if you could post the route...I like the fact that we are going to be in MD and charting a course toward Ellicot City MD... driving in VA is something I don't like doing on account of their traffic law stringency and policies...just want to know for how long we are in VA and/or thru what roads/areas we will be routed.

thanks

Its a policy of our to not post the route ahead of the event. We find that it helps prevent certain uninvited guests with radar that possess a different viewpoint on the term "an enthusiastic drive."

I will say that the roads have been well scruntinized over the last 2 months. We are in VA for a little bit, but we get ourselves out of VA relatively quick. Most of VA is tighter curves in backroads, then roads designed to get us out of the state.

It will be a fun time.

Kevin Sims

Old 06-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
EuroSportDC is infamous around these parts
The weather for EuroSport DC on June 19th is looking good. Here is what Channel 7 is saying about the weekend....

Register online at http://www.eurosportdc.com/event-registration.html

Kevin Sims
EuroSport DC

Attached Images  

Last edited by EuroSportDC; 06-14-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Thank you for the response which shows your reasoning and forethought to the course and the plan for the day.

I generally only feel safe driving in VA when piloting my bubba truck (Dodge 2500 Cummins Diesel - modded of course haha ) ...either towing the race car to VIR or tracks south/west of us or otherwise...

Old 06-14-2011, 11:18 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold

I actually received an invite.... .... hope to see you there my stinky friend!!!!

Old 06-14-2011, 11:49 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
I actually received an invite....
Missed you in Jersey bro. Glad you'll make it to this one.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:52 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Missed you in Jersey bro. Glad you'll make it to this one.
I figured you were the other Viper coming.... see you then!

Old 06-14-2011, 11:52 AM
I actually received an invite.... .... hope to see you there my stinky friend!!!!
man there lettin anyone into this these days

haha

I still think you shoulda kept your E30 M3 that was a great car! Are you bringing Sammy or Peter to ride along?

Old 06-14-2011, 11:55 AM
man there lettin anyone into this these days

haha

I still think you shoulda kept your E30 M3 that was a great car! Are you bringing Sammy or Peter to ride along?
The E30 is in a better place.... R.I.P my little 4 banger friend....

Not sure.... Sam's all busy with his new job and Peter is busy with his shop.... may just come solo and steal some hot chic....

Old 06-14-2011, 07:06 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
Sounds tempting

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour