EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 07:09 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by memo
Sounds tempting
Memo there is going to be food there BRO.... you know damn right you are going....

Old 06-14-2011, 07:27 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
LOL Thats why I said Im not coming bro, when everyone is at the drive, I will still be eating

My car will be 1 mile away from FOW the day before so I think I will go.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:41 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Anyone know if we are being grouped by type of car or can we line up with the people we know and trust not to run into the rear of our cars because someone thought they understood the concept of threshold braking.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:11 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
I am planning on being there with another buddy with his 993.

Old 06-15-2011, 04:21 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
Anyone know if we are being grouped by type of car or can we line up with the people we know and trust not to run into the rear of our cars because someone thought they understood the concept of threshold braking.
.... yeah I'm not sitting shotgun on this one....

Old 06-15-2011, 04:25 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
I'm pretty excited, will I be the youngest guy there at 27? lol

Old 06-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by randomquickness
I'm pretty excited, will I be the youngest guy there at 27? lol
NO, some of my friends are younger than you and are pushing their Lambo's there.... Spoiled little brats....

Old 06-15-2011, 05:58 PM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
Good! I don't wanna be the one of the "spoiled little brats"

Old 06-16-2011, 09:02 AM
DavidC81 is infamous around these parts
Kevin (Eurosport)

Sent you an email. I have a E39 M5 and would like to come to at least take photos.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Kevin, when we register through paypal do we need to bring a print out of any kind Sunday morning?

Old 06-19-2011, 04:04 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
thanks everyone...I had a great time!

Old 06-19-2011, 04:59 PM
I had a blast too! and I got a picture of the Porsche Viper!

Here's a link with some of my pics (most of the pics are from the MPACT East car show though)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3287388...7626877052465/

Last edited by randomquickness; 06-19-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:42 AM
roppy5 is infamous around these parts
Wrong Turn

Eurosport Tour DC 2011 was a lot of fun. Directions to the park in MD were a little confusing though. Look at the result of the wrong turn I made!

Attached Images  
Old 06-20-2011, 07:44 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
^^^^^ oooohhhh yes....I can relate. Great shot!!!

Old 06-20-2011, 08:22 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by roppy5
Eurosport Tour DC 2011 was a lot of fun. Directions to the park in MD were a little confusing though. Look at the result of the wrong turn I made!
Nice picture!

Last edited by datax; 06-20-2011 at 11:24 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour