Just a few more..

Attached Images      
Old 06-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Drummerboy is infamous around these parts
I think I'm done..

Attached Images      
Old 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Props on the shot of the viper. Watching you jump out of the car and run along side just to get a good picture; that was astonishing.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Dude - You seriously saved me from fertilizing someone's lawn when you pulled me back into the car during that one hard turn!!

I will say, you could have pulled me back in by grabbing me by my shirt or pants leg or something, not by grabbing.. other things..

- Rob

Old 06-21-2011, 10:13 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for taking pics, they look great. Do you think I can have high Res files form you for my car pic?

Old 06-21-2011, 11:51 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Love that **** shot of the green RS

Old 06-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the compliments on the shots guys. I'm no pro and I spent minimum time editing them since I was tight on time. Anybody who wants any of these shots edited and in high rez, just pm me with your email.

- Rob

Old 06-23-2011, 05:25 AM
joshd is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by datax
I am a driver of green RS that was following you for first couple of miles during the cruise and sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I used to own Seth's twin (white 6GT3 in the avatar) for few years and had an amazing ownership. Congrats on the new ride! Great to see another local guy enjoying one of porsche's finest 911!
I love your RS! A friend of mine (he was actually driving a 360 spider on Sunday with female passenger) has a 997.1 RS and he let me drive it for a few days which is what caused me to go for the 6GT3 instead of a 996 turbo. I couldn't quite afford a good example 7GT3, but I'm absolutely loving the 6GT3 ... it's a raw, immediate, responsive machine that will surely force me to be a better driver. Hope to see you around more ...

Old 06-23-2011, 11:50 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by joshd
I love your RS! A friend of mine (he was actually driving a 360 spider on Sunday with female passenger) has a 997.1 RS and he let me drive it for a few days which is what caused me to go for the 6GT3 instead of a 996 turbo. I couldn't quite afford a good example 7GT3, but I'm absolutely loving the 6GT3 ... it's a raw, immediate, responsive machine that will surely force me to be a better driver. Hope to see you around more ...
Thanks. You also bought yourself a great example of 6GT3! Yep, having no electronic aids will definitely force you to be a better 911 driver, more fun and interesting ownership than going with all wheel drive turbo, IMHO. You made a right decision. Feel free to search topics that I started on RennList (under same username datax) and read my experience with mine. See you around.

P.S: To support my statement of fun, here's my first spin in the cold rain back in 2007. It was so special that I had to made a .gif outta sequence of pictures. Luckily, I didn't hit the wall!

Last edited by datax; 06-23-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:04 PM
^^^ Both of you guys have nice cars, one day I'll be in one but right now trying to master what I have I had great time chasing white 996 GT3 while it lasted

Old 06-23-2011, 12:15 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by simtiaz
^^^ Both of you guys have nice cars, one day I'll be in one but right now trying to master what I have I had great time chasing white 996 GT3 while it lasted
Your's pretty pimpin too. Just need to drop the damn thing like it's hot!

Old 06-23-2011, 12:18 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by simtiaz
Bruv you had a pimpy azz BMW M3 phoenix yellow slammed on some nice HREs ...that car was sweet ... I still remember the car bottoming out with 4 of us in it coming off 66 to Tysons after we all went clubbin' that night haha!!!

Old 06-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Sunir, bro it was carbon black and rolling on iForge, but yea that night was just crazy, as I was exiting the ramp I caught the edge of that sidewalk and scraped my new rims then. (soo pissed) I guess I didn't count for the added weight in the back that night since I knew I can easily slice that turn with eyes close..I guess notttt...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour