Former Vendor
EuroSportDC is infamous around these parts
EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour

EuroSport Tour DC - Car Tour and Concours
6speedonline sponsor
Sunday June, 19th, 2011
www.eurosportdc.com

Sponsored by Autobahn Ambition Magazine and Ferrari/Maserati of Washington

All Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin and Lotus Owners are invited.
The European car tour will be a 3.5-hour drive through the countryside of Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland. We will depart at the Ferrari/Maserati of Washington dealership in Sterling, VA for Patapsco Valley State Park in Ellicott City, MD for a catered BBQ lunch and a People’s Choice Award Concours.

7:30 am to 8:30 am – Event Registration
Ferrari of Washington – 45235 Towlern Place, Sterling, VA 20166

9:00 am – Tour of the FOW race shop and tech review of a 458 Challenge car
A continental breakfast will be served at the FOW shop

9:30 am – EuroSport Tour
Open up your engines for a 3.5 hour run through the Maryland and Virginia Countryside

1:00 pm - Destination Concours
After an exhilarating drive, arrive at Patapsco Valley State Park in Ellicott, MD for a People’s Choice Award Concours.

1:30 pm - BBQ Lunch

3:00 pm – People’s Choice Awards Ceremony

Registration cost for the event is $35.00 per person prior to the day of the event or $40.00 per person the day of the event.

Includes:
Admission into the event
Breakfast & BBQ Lunch
Car Tour and Participation in People’s Choice Awards

To Pre-Register: Send a check to Autobahn Ambition, PO Box 2562, Manassas, VA 20108 or register online at our website.
Make the check out to Autobahn Ambition. Please include the number of people attending, the make and model of the car(s) participating, your mailing address, and your email. Once your check is received, we will email you a registration confirmation.

For more information contact Kevin Sims at 703-586-5136 or email him at autobahnambition@gmail.com. Goto to the event website: www.eurosportdc.com

Last edited by EuroSportDC; 06-09-2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Updating info
Old 05-24-2011, 01:28 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
This sounds like a lot of fun! ....will there be another caravan from Bmore/Columbia or something uptp the 1st meeting point at FoW?

Old 05-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Sounds like a cool event. Depends on how much energy I have after Hyperfest.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I like the sound of this one but father's day may end up with my daughter winning the competition for attention. We'll see!!

Old 05-25-2011, 12:24 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fraggle
I like the sound of this one but father's day may end up with my daughter winning the competition for attention. We'll see!!
why don't you bring her along on the event...

Old 05-25-2011, 12:53 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
No can do. U.S. Open day at CCC

Old 05-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Heh you lnow Sunir she usually comes along but for an all day one it may not go so well...! Especially if I goof of on Saturday, too!!

Old 05-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Heh you lnow Sunir she usually comes along but for an all day one it may not go so well...! Especially if I goof of on Saturday, too!!
Fraggle bud it's never goofing off if you bring her along, then it's called quality time spending

she's a car girl...you're just encouraging her to indulge in her passion which happens to be the same as your own...having fun with cars!

Old 05-25-2011, 02:19 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
I guess next season I have to pick up a Eurocar so I can join along in these events. My goal is the Trifecta, American (My current Z06), Euro (Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari) and Nippon (GTR).

Old 05-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by nax360
I guess next season I have to pick up a Eurocar so I can join along in these events. My goal is the Trifecta, American (My current Z06), Euro (Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari) and Nippon (GTR).
Q who knows bro they might make an exception...best would be to email the organizer and inquire...

Old 05-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Q who knows bro they might make an exception...best would be to email the organizer and inquire...
Actually, I will be out of town that weekend anyway. And, yeah, if I really wanted to make the cruise, I could just follow along... what are they going to do, out run me . I am seriously looking into getting a Eurocar next year, I figure, the more cars I have, the less I will wear them out.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Actually, I will be out of town that weekend anyway. And, yeah, if I really wanted to make the cruise, I could just follow along... what are they going to do, out run me . I am seriously looking into getting a Eurocar next year, I figure, the more cars I have, the less I will wear them out.
Bro def let me know on what you decide on and when you're gonna buy...there are some nice ones to choose from out there...

out run you...hahaha I doubt it you maniac!!!!

Old 05-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Bro def let me know on what you decide on and when you're gonna buy...there are some nice ones to choose from out there...

out run you...hahaha I doubt it you maniac!!!!
You know I'll keep you posted, especially if I go with a P-car. There are lots of nice cars out there at a good price. There's a green '05 Gallardo down in Orlando for <$70K, not sure about the mechanicals and maintenance, but if everything's on the up and up, that green would go great with my blue Z06.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:48 PM
You know I'll keep you posted, especially if I go with a P-car. There are lots of nice cars out there at a good price. There's a green '05 Gallardo down in Orlando for <$70K, not sure about the mechanicals and maintenance, but if everything's on the up and up, that green would go great with my blue Z06.
bro get the G!! that will be a fantastic ride for you, do you have space for it in ur garage tho, she's a pretty wide car

you MUST make your license plate 'TIP DRILL' ...that's how we done roll brah!!!

Old 05-25-2011, 03:25 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
There's a green '05 Gallardo down in Orlando for <$70K, not sure about the mechanicals and maintenance, but if everything's on the up and up, that green would go great with my blue Z06.
Hey Quincy, if you haven't already seen it, here is a link to a great Gallardo buyer's guide. http://supercarrentalsinc.com/the-co...-buyers-guide/

I'm going to try and catch a ride to this thing. Sounds like a good time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroSport DC - June 19th - Exotic Tour