Mid-Atlantic Motor Club 2011 Cruising Season!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I think that works, what day is that other private event we're going to?

Old 07-15-2011, 06:31 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
eek! I think the 12th......

Originally Posted by Exlondoner
I think that works, what day is that other private event we're going to?

Old 07-15-2011, 07:43 AM
sempaipaul is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Guys, I'm planning on doing a day drive up to Atlantic City, grabbing some grub then driving back if some folks are interested. Nothing formal, just drive and go. May stop by for a pic in front of the Jersey Shore House.....next couple weekends.....

I'd like to tag along

-Paul

Old 07-15-2011, 12:12 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I can't do 7/23... and Aug is a tough month too...

got events on the 12th and 13th, then instructing at VIR for Tarheel BMW the 27th and 28th...Bmore GP the following weekend... maybe earlier in the month could work...

Old 07-15-2011, 03:26 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir

got events on the 12th and 13th, then instructing at VIR for Tarheel BMW the 27th and 28th...Bmore GP the following weekend... maybe earlier in the month could work...
What day are you going to the GP?

Old 07-15-2011, 03:31 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I have tickets for all 3 days Fri - Sunday at the Porsche Platz - Paddock and hospitality area with 1 of the 200 parking spaces they have alotted for Porche Club... should be fun! I think we get to do some touring laps on Friday with the club lol!

Old 07-15-2011, 08:09 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
?

What is the deal here? Is there anything set up or is it set up privately to keep the jackass drivers out??

Old 07-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Can't make it Berk, I've got a exclusive car meet of my own on 7/23. Have fun.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:48 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
^^^ I have tickets for all 3 days Fri - Sunday at the Porsche Platz - Paddock and hospitality area with 1 of the 200 parking spaces they have alotted for Porche Club... should be fun! I think we get to do some touring laps on Friday with the club lol!
Did they send you your tickets yet? I haven't gotten mine.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:30 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sempaipaul
I'd like to tag along

-Paul
Definitely Paul!

Sunir, how about the 13th? I know about the 12th.....

Old 07-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Hey Stefen, not private at all.....we are trying to firm upna date.....does the 20th work???

Originally Posted by stefenolsen
What is the deal here? Is there anything set up or is it set up privately to keep the jackass drivers out??
Val, we are thinking of the 20th, that work for you?

Originally Posted by vntperformance
Can't make it Berk, I've got a exclusive car meet of my own on 7/23. Have fun.

Old 07-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Hey Stefen, not private at all.....we are trying to firm upna date.....does the 20th work???

Val, we are thinking of the 20th, that work for you?
What are the plans and the times? Figured I'd ask before I commit..

Old 07-16-2011, 06:26 PM
I would say we all meet around 9am in Tysons with departure at 10am. Be back in thecae by like 8-9pm.....

Old 07-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by deckman
Did they send you your tickets yet? I haven't gotten mine.
haven't gotten mine either....i thought it would be here by now

Old 07-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Definitely Paul!

Sunir, how about the 13th? I know about the 12th.....
I may be going to that event in Harrisburg, the one Tonk posted the thread on...not sure yet 100% was hoping we might get a group to come out from here and roll up together... I think it's for a good cause and seems like it could be cool ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Motor Club 2011 Cruising Season!