Mid-Atlantic Special Forces Club

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 08:25 AM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
tommy is a very good dude ! i should be at the track soon.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Misanors4
I sure haven't found an enjoyable cheap hobby yet, let me know when you do. If you don't mind me asking, how long was the turn around time to get the stamp on the AR? Also is the stamp like a one time thing, or do you have to apply for it every time you build a new SBR or something? My dream gun is a suppressed SBR with an Eotech. I wish I never sold my AR
The tax stamp took a handful of months.. it wasn't hard - just took time.. lots and lots of time. I've heard varying results for tax stamps (anywhere from 2 months on up to 8 months) and I'm not sure why.

The AR was kind of interesting because it's an actual original/true Hk 416 10.5" upper I picked up after I SBR'd the POF lower. It's an amazing upper but it wasn't cheap (I bought and sold a few of them for around $3k just for the uppers). LWRC makes a good piston driven AR upper as well but I'm not sure if their barrels are chrome lined (friend just bought an LWRC and was shocked to find out that for $3k the rifle didn't have a chrome lined barrel). So I dunno.

I have to swap out the trigger pack in mine though.. I installed a 1.5lb trigger without realizing how sensitive it is.. if I sneeze the thing is going off.. way too predictable and easy to bump fire.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 911stripper
that front grip on the PS90 is slick. i need to get one of those.
http://www.magazineparts.com/productDisplay.php?id=QR

it changes the whole look and feel of the PS90 - some people even have a hard time recognizing it. It was an interesting rifle but expensive to shoot.. (weird 5.x28mm rounds - not cheap) and the spent brass kept getting ejected down my leg into my shorts.. not pleasant. So I eventually got rid of it.

It's really a nice compact bullpup design though... super compact.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
How about Sunday instead? Saturday is Fragglerock cars and bbq at my place.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:32 AM
ShootJoeC has a spectacular aura aboutShootJoeC has a spectacular aura aboutShootJoeC has a spectacular aura about
Bringing this thread back from the dead, I am in for some shooting!

Old 08-15-2011, 01:52 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I am ready to try...please let me know :-)

Old 08-15-2011, 06:33 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I may go in the next week or so if folks are interested. Silver Eagle.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:27 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Burk I'm all the way in Baltimore bro...I would really love to go with you guys but in order to maek that happen I have to plan in advance...do you have a day and time for this event? thanks bro and great cruising down to Marakesh with ya buddy...nice footwork on the downshift blips !

Old 08-17-2011, 10:41 AM
ShootJoeC has a spectacular aura aboutShootJoeC has a spectacular aura aboutShootJoeC has a spectacular aura about
I have never been to Silver Eagle, is it really nice?

Old 08-17-2011, 02:15 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Yes - It's nice.