Supercars on State Street - Harrisburg, PA - 8/13/11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 03:31 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Yep, and awesome. We got broken up pretty bad last time, but no big deal. I trust you're judgement on this Maser. Not sure how many cars we'll have by that point, so I hope there is enough parking at the store. Last time we had about 25 or so at that point...no?

Originally Posted by maserman
Are you planning to stop in York again. Here is an alternate address that has an easier on/off. It is a convenience store.

Rutters
160 North Hills Rd
York, PA

Old 08-02-2011, 03:35 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Yep, and awesome. We got broken up pretty bad last time, but no big deal. I trust you're judgement on this Maser. Not sure how many cars we'll have by that point, so I hope there is enough parking at the store. Last time we had about 25 or so at that point...no?
We should all get CB's so we don't get split up.... I want a BIG @$$ antenna on my roof....

Old 08-02-2011, 04:42 PM
WIKED6s is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by supercars17112
Awesome thanks. Do you want me to link you up with the caravan...
That would be great, I'll meet up with the MD group. Thanks

Old 08-02-2011, 04:58 PM
911mike99 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 911mike99
I'm from this area. How do I get on the list? And what date is it?
supercarsonstatestreet.com to register
And the date is the 13th of this month. All info can be found on the site. Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Speedy3038 @ aol dot com.

I'll add you to the list as long as you know you can make it. Let me know please.

Thanks
Go head and put me on list. Here's pic of my 1999 911 Porsche.

Attached Images  
Old 08-02-2011, 05:01 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Clean....

Old 08-02-2011, 05:05 PM
maserman is infamous around these parts
parking

The lot is good sized. There is gas on site and the on ramp to 83 is very close with no lights to break us up

Old 08-03-2011, 09:14 AM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
I will have the post up for the route tomorrow at the latest, I'll see Chris tonight to talk about everything. Thank you everyone.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:42 AM
I will have the post up for the route tomorrow at the latest, I'll see Chris tonight to talk about everything. Thank you everyone.
You're gonna drive all the way down to VA just to talk to Chris?.... that's crazy

Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by GTLaser
You're gonna drive all the way down to VA just to talk to Chris?.... that's crazy
Sorta. I had a fun time at the Velocity 5 meet a week or so back... I figure I'll use that as a reason to drive down then it'll be easier to coordinate the details.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTLaser
If Sunir goes then I'll go.... Us bahnchods must stick together.... Val you in?
LOL, just saw this.... I'm going to be doing some work to the car on this day to get ready for my meet, so i'm going to have to pass, but thanks for keeping me in mind.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:20 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Totally bummed I'm going to miss this event, but I'm working.
Put me down for next year though!

Old 08-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by mtmd11
Totally bummed I'm going to miss this event, but I'm working.
Put me down for next year though!
Thats too bad... thanks for the interest tho and who knows maybe we will have to resort to the raindate the following weekend...

Old 08-04-2011, 04:00 PM
The VA/DC Cruise has been finalized:
here you can find all the details and info on how to join up...
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ity-event.html

Old 08-04-2011, 04:10 PM
sounds good... Nice porshce btw... Here is the link for the route
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ity-event.html

Old 08-08-2011, 10:29 AM
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Show hours are arranged to allow participants ample time to explore both City Island, where registration/check-in will take place, and accordingly, the capital area of the City of Harrisburg, once on State Street. We understand that any show from 10:00 am till 7:30 pm makes for a full day and, while we encourage everyone to stay for the shows entirety, it is not our intent to inconvenience our supporters in doing so. Therefore, please know, you may arrive as late as 1:00 pm or as early as 10:00 am, regardless of whether you have pre-registered or not, based on your schedule and intentions of visiting City Island. Cars will be moved to State Street by 2:00 pm. Celebrity awards, silent auction, and raffle winners will be presented by CBS 21 News, the American Cancer Society, and Radiant Entertainment, at 5:30 pm. Following the presentation, registrant are free to remain on State Street as late as 7:30 pm. This will give everyone the option to eat not only lunch, but also dinner onsite, in the city. Those who choose not to dine prior to the show are free to depart at their leisure following the presentations. All the same, regardless of the time frame, Supercars on State Street promises to be a unique event, displaying Luxury and Sport Exotics from all regions, for the first time in the City of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Ultimately we want everyone to enjoy themselves, and will leave it to the participants to judge just how long they wish to stay. After all and most importantly, time is a truly a non-factor in how successful the event will be in raising funds to battle cancer, so enjoy yourself, on your schedule!

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Evan Ross

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Supercars on State Street - Harrisburg, PA - 8/13/11