Supercars on State Street - Harrisburg, PA - 8/13/11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 10:00 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Old 08-14-2011, 11:08 AM
i like rice is infamous around these parts
Old 08-14-2011, 12:30 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys, looks like it was a great time. A pretty good turn out for the weather, too. I'm really bummed that I missed it, but if we get so lucky that it happens again next summer, I'm there.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:12 PM
unreasonable is infamous around these parts
It was awesome meeting everyone and I had a grand time. My pics are up as well for your viewing pleasures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/captain...7627432818762/

Enjoy!

Old 08-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Congratulations on a successful event, Evan!

Old 08-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by unreasonable
It was awesome meeting everyone and I had a grand time. My pics are up as well for your viewing pleasures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/captain...7627432818762/

Enjoy!

Haha.. that Turbo was as big as my head!

Old 08-15-2011, 09:18 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mtmd11
Hey guys, looks like it was a great time. A pretty good turn out for the weather, too. I'm really bummed that I missed it, but if we get so lucky that it happens again next summer, I'm there.
Brother, you would have been hating life on the way home though. We got caught in some crazy storms on the way back.

Juan and Mario - good seeing you guys again. I'll make it up to Maple Lawn when I get back.
Wes - Thanks for the pics. I'm loving the flying carrot!
Jim - thanks for the ride in King GTR (even if it was short).
Bob - ditto on the ride. The maser interior is always a nice place to be.
Matt - thanks for picking up the mantle and making me come out despite the fact that my car was broken. I owe you one!

Last edited by chrcowan; 08-15-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:40 AM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
This event was well organized with some great cars. Here is a quick video I made, i still have lots and lots of clips but i won't be able to use most of them because of the music that is playing in the background. I will post all my other ones when i upload them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_corwacGvQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDK7zUlMFLc

Old 08-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Walt - just mute the audio channel on the video and mix in some of your own tunes.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by TransHuman
Walt - just mute the audio channel on the video and mix in some of your own tunes.
What i did was, i took off the original sound from that Noble video up there^^ and i took a sound clip from another video that i recorded at Cars and Coffee and replaced it. lol. I am just trying to avoid putting music in any of my videos because i can't risk a second strike on Youtube and get my Channel shut down.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by RealMCR12
What i did was, i took off the original sound from that Noble video up there^^ and i took a sound clip from another video that i recorded at Cars and Coffee and replaced it. lol. I am just trying to avoid putting music in any of my videos because i can't risk a second strike on Youtube and get my Channel shut down.
LOL! Right...damn copyrights!

Old 08-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough

Could you just omit music and just overlay a track of you singing? maybe take requests? weekly vote on the song? I wouldn't mind lookin at some Exotics to some acapella Celine Dion.. thnx!

Old 08-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
Could you just omit music and just overlay a track of you singing? maybe take requests? weekly vote on the song? I wouldn't mind lookin at some Exotics to some acapella Celine Dion.. thnx!
funny dude. me and my english* accent, im better off singing some ranchera music

Last edited by RealMCR12; 08-15-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:38 AM
funny dude. me and my english* accent, im better off singing some ranchera music
Oky that'll work.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:48 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Like I said dude, I would be totally shocked if there wasn't some open source music database somewhere....but aside from that, why don't we hook you up with some local artists? I'm sure they'll take any exposure you can give them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Supercars on State Street - Harrisburg, PA - 8/13/11