Supercars on State Street - Harrisburg, PA - 8/13/11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Supercars on State Street - Harrisburg, PA - 8/13/11

Saw this posted in the Northeast section and thought it was worthwile to post in the Mid-Atlantic area as well.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...te-street.html

Seems like it could be a pretty cool event. Anyone want to head up from this area?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-02-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: sponsor banner
Old 07-12-2011, 05:01 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
RAINDATE NOW SET
AUGUST 20th 2011... the following Saturday.
Just over a month left to pre-register... if interested it would be greatly appreciate, since this is a first year event, so that I can get an idea prior to the 13th and to more easily accomidate those who have registered in advance, when checking in on the day of the event.

Amanda Souders Photography to cover the entire day of events!!! special thanks to her for volunteering her time to help out. A professional portfolio to be published as well.

Some other updates: A MV Augusta F4 1000s Superbike will be on display along with a showroom vehicle from Bobby Rahal Lexus... The list of registrants is growing daily, and its looking like this event will turn out to be a huge success in raising funds for the American Cancer Society!

Thanks to all,
Evan Ross

Old 07-13-2011, 02:23 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I am interested in this event...Looks like Matt (M6) is in, Tonk your welcome to hitch a ride up with me, anyone else....Chris? Jules, Burk, Warren, Mickster....etc...etc...

Old 07-13-2011, 03:16 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
I'm going to try. It depends on how crazy I get the night before. Having said that...yes, yes, yes, I would totally do it. I could use another VA to PA caravan.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Unfortunately I can't make it. My whole family on my mom's side is getting together that weekend in NoVA so I'll be tied up on Saturday. I just wanted to help Even spread the word in this section.

Although I'm still going to be able to make it to Motors in Morocco on Friday 8/12.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Sunir ive heard good things about you man, I look forward to meeting you soon. Tonk its all good, and thank you again I really appreciate the help, Chirs did you get the car back!? how do the straight pipes sound??

Old 07-13-2011, 03:43 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ thanks buddy...ideally we would like to get a few of us up there for your event...hopefully there will be more people interested...

Tonk what is the Motors in Morocco event?? you said it's 8/12...got a link or something you could send me...

Old 07-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Tonk what is the Motors in Morocco event?? you said it's 8/12...got a link or something you could send me...
Sending a PM to keep this thread on topic.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:38 PM
At the least two seperate caravans have been organized, and others are forming... let me know if you are interested and I can easily arrange for you to be part of the drive and the show.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support in making this fundraiser a guarenteed success!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:05 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
If Sunir goes then I'll go.... Us bahnchods must stick together.... Val you in?

Old 07-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by supercars17112
At the least two seperate caravans have been organized, and others are forming... let me know if you are interested and I can easily arrange for you to be part of the drive and the show.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support in making this fundraiser a guarenteed success!
I'd like to caravan up there, looks like we can get a few cars...maybe you can post some info of the drives up there from the Baltimore area...

Old 07-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
I am interested in this event...Looks like Matt (M6) is in, Tonk your welcome to hitch a ride up with me, anyone else....Chris? Jules, Burk, Warren, Mickster....etc...etc...
Yeah I'm definetely in - just lemme know where the caravan is meeting up.. Anyone can hitch a ride with me - no problem there.

I'd love to see a lot of cars Caravan up there so lets make it happen!

Old 07-26-2011, 08:47 AM
sounds great everyone... since you are the ones making the caravan up, if you have a place youd like to meet that is convenient for you guys and possibly some others interested thatd be perfect... ill post a thread as soon as you decide where youd like to meet. thank you!

Old 07-26-2011, 12:19 PM
^^ we need one person to coordinate and be the leader of this caravan and wo forth. I nominate Chris C. He did a great job with the Hershey show and caravan up...

Old 07-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
^^ we need one person to coordinate and be the leader of this caravan and wo forth. I nominate Chris C. He did a great job with the Hershey show and caravan up...
and Chris C. can be the lead car! haha..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Supercars on State Street - Harrisburg, PA - 8/13/11