Precarious Living Situation - NEED HELP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Hype Man is infamous around these parts
Precarious Living Situation - NEED HELP!

So I've been interning in Alexandria and living in Great Falls since beginning of June and I won't finish my internship until mid-August. Problem is, I have a really unique living situation right now... I'm staying in an apartment within a house with no rent while I take care of the house and complete various projects around the house throughout the course of the summer. The homeowner is actually mentally unstable, and I'm slightly worried that she is going to kick me out soon (despite the fact that I have been doing everything she asks). That will leave me with no place to sleep - besides my car! I'm just putting this out there as a probe to you guys because I've been to a few Great Falls C&C and all you guys seem great... does ANYONE know someone who has a place (even one room) they are trying to rent or sublet or any kind of opening really. My boss has offered to let me stay in his guest bedroom, but I'm not sure if that's the best option. I realize this is super out-there, so please just ignore this if it seems crazy. Again, please respond or PM if you have suggestions for me.

My apartment isn't pictured because it's 'not worthy' haha.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-14-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Not enough posts and noy in open forum
Old 07-14-2011, 12:14 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
You may like to check out Roomster or craigs list...I found a tennant for my condo on craigslist 3 times over...right now I don;t know anyone off the top of my head with a room available...

good luck man

Old 07-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
You may like to check out Roomster or craigs list...I found a tennant for my condo on craigslist 3 times over...right now I don;t know anyone off the top of my head with a room available...

good luck man
Thanks sunir I'm definitely gonna check those sites out

Old 07-14-2011, 04:11 PM
karmavore is infamous around these parts
It depends on what kinda crazy we're talking about...

Basic Instinct crazy? Misery crazy? Fatal Attraction crazy?

Old 07-14-2011, 04:27 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^^ LMFAO!!!

Old 07-14-2011, 06:33 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mentally unstable is manageable, is she hot?

Old 07-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Or hoarder crazy? She got a lot of cats?

Get a 5 series wagon and sleep in it.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by karmavore
It depends on what kinda crazy we're talking about...

Basic Instinct crazy? Misery crazy? Fatal Attraction crazy?
She definitely falls under misery-crazy. Always complaining about something..

Originally Posted by boochook
Mentally unstable is manageable, is she hot?
Haha I wish, she's probably in the 55-60 range and NOT hot. And I'm 22, so for that to work for me she would have to be a serious cougar specimen

Originally Posted by Fraggle
Or hoarder crazy? She got a lot of cats?

Get a 5 series wagon and sleep in it.
No cats, has 2 little yappy dogs that I actually like. Actually her worst pet is her 20 y/o daughter who believe me is a pet to her.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Alright guys looks like I've figured it out for now, thanks for the responses. MODS can close?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.