Motors in Morocco Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 07:32 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Post some pix of the "EX"...... she's an "EX" so it shouldn't matter anymore.

Originally Posted by vr4henry
Sounds fun! My ex dances at Marrakesh, wonder if you all saw her... (edit: looked at pics - not her, you guys missed out! She's really, really talented. Now you'll have to go back!)

Old 08-16-2011, 08:53 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Great event Rob and Heather, things could not have been greater. Glad to have been invited. That is the most pristine Lambo's I have ever seen in one place in the D.C area! Again Great Job Chris, Berk, and everyone well done.

Cheers

Old 08-16-2011, 09:04 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boochook
Post some pix of the "EX"...... she's an "EX" so it shouldn't matter anymore.
Har Har

Nope

Last edited by vr4henry; 08-18-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:17 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
G Rated works,

Just PM me the R and X rated stuff. ; )

Originally Posted by vr4henry
Har Har

I'll dig around and see what we can find.... G-rated of course

Old 08-16-2011, 09:18 PM
Warren - THANK YOU AS WELL BUDDY!!!! YOU HELPED LEAD THE PLAN ON THE ROUTE. Team effort!!!

Originally Posted by RogueS60R
Great event Rob and Heather, things could not have been greater. Glad to have been invited. That is the most pristine Lambo's I have ever seen in one place in the D.C area! Again Great Job Chris, Berk, and everyone well done.

Cheers

Old 08-16-2011, 11:15 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Awesome Avatar!

It was great finally meeting you Josh. Thanks for all of your help with the event. Great meeting you too Kevin. I hope Janine had a good time as well. Memo dude - next time...it wasn't all that great (secretly it was really really great).
Thanks, next time will be better

Old 08-17-2011, 08:12 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Hello all,

Here is a video of highlights and some pictures of the Motors in Morocco last Friday.
I was a great group of cars driving through DC and then a fun dinner at Marrakesh. Thanks to Joe C. for the pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl92iOtJhzE

Attached Images   
Old 08-17-2011, 11:05 PM
M5V10 is infamous around these parts
The Marrakesh would like to thank everyone for coming out. It was a great turnout with beautiful cars and people. Stay tuned this was just the beginning.

Andre
Marrakesh Restaurant

Old 08-18-2011, 04:11 AM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
2 thumbs up

Old 08-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Yallah Andre!! The dinner was fantastic! Thanks again for hosting. Let's get you a Recaro Seat for the little guy soon. :-)

Old 08-18-2011, 09:00 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
awesome job Robert, Andre, Berk, Chris, Warren, photographers/videographers!

Old 08-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Here's the writeup I've been posting on other forums:

This was definitely one of the sickest meets/cruises I've ever been to. This event was invite-only and I was asked by one of the organizers if I would cover the event. We started in Vienna, VA and ended at Marrakesh Restaurant in Washington, DC.

They provided me with my own "Camera Crew Transport Vehicle" and by that, I mean that I was sitting in the bed of a pickup truck, sliding all over the place as we drove on the highway trying to keep up with a pack of exotics lol. So I hope my pain was worth your viewing pleasure!

For the entire set of higher resolution pictures on flickr (192 pictures), click here --> CHRIS WALSH PHOTOGRAPHY

***Warning, there are pictures of a belly dancer towards the end that are potentially NWS (not work safe). Proceed with caution!

NO MURCI

SIBLINGS

PRE-DEPARTURE BRIEFING

Old 08-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of

Old 08-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Wish I had signed up fast enough, looks like it was a great event! I've heard nothing except good things about it, and I enjoy Marrakesh every time I go.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Awesome pictures!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Motors in Morocco Event