Bull's 60th Birthday Party

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 04:58 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Bull's 60th Birthday Party

Well, I told my wife she couldn't surprise me with a party but I was wrong!!! I came home to a house full of guest screaming happy birthday. Thanks to all that participated. I've attached a picture of the cake my wife had made for the occasion. It was a GREAT day

Attached Images  
Old 08-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Great cake and a great wife...happy birthday!

Old 08-15-2011, 05:28 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Ken!

Old 08-15-2011, 05:49 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Congrats Ken...what a great cake! Plus you got to dance with the Belly Dancer at Marakesh, a great weekend all around for the big bull!!!

Old 08-15-2011, 05:57 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
Congrats Ken...what a great cake! Plus you got to dance with the Belly Dancer at Marakesh, a great weekend all around for the big bull!!!
I forgot about that. That was definitely a highlight!!!

Old 08-15-2011, 06:21 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday Ken!!!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU AND GINA THIS PAST FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! The Panamera is GORGEOUS!!!!

Old 08-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Bull it was an absolute pleasure meeting and talking wtih your wife - you two are beautiful together. She's absolutely and I see she can really give you a run for your money.

Happy B-day - and the moves with the Bellydancer were impressive!

Old 08-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Happy birthday!!

Old 08-15-2011, 07:52 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
Happy birthday

Old 08-15-2011, 08:20 PM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
Happy Birthday Bull!! So Sorry I missed the party!
Glad you had a great turn out!
Thanks for all you do!

Old 08-15-2011, 10:52 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
Happy 60th birthday Ken....

Old 08-16-2011, 08:20 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Happy Birthday Bull! I hope you have many more

Old 08-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
That's a great cake!

Old 08-17-2011, 03:05 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
Bull it was an absolute pleasure meeting and talking wtih your wife - you two are beautiful together. She's absolutely and I see she can really give you a run for your money.

Happy B-day - and the moves with the Bellydancer were impressive!
Matt said it right... Pleasure meeting you and your wife! Happy birthday!

Old 08-17-2011, 03:28 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
I greatly appreciate all the Happy Birthday wishes. I've met a lot of nice people on 6speed and Berk . I have even learned how to hi-jack a thread from the king of hi-jacking, THE GREAT SUNIR .

Actually, I've had a blast leading the "Crash Test Dummies" all over the place for many years now and made some very good long-term friends along the way.

Thanks again for all the kind words,

Bull

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bull's 60th Birthday Party