Bull Run #4 - Sunday 8/21

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 07:32 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Great vid as usual!! We do need to figure out an easy solution for the sound so we can better hear that toro sing!

Old 08-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Blkturbos2k is infamous around these parts
Mtmd11, I'm glad the gtr let you by

Last edited by Blkturbos2k; 08-29-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:46 AM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Those post are some really funny S*#T. Looked like a good time. Can anyone attend or are these restricted to certain individuals and cars?

Old 09-03-2011, 10:02 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
You need to be on the invite list. If you're interested email me at: bull_30@verizon.net.

Next run is Sunday, 9/11 Bull Run #5 - Bull's 60th Birthday Run. It was booked but there were 2 cancellations so there are 2 openings.

Bull

Old 09-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks Bull, I can't make this one but would like to attend some time in the future, I will shoot email to the link, and Happy Birthday!!. May you have many more.

Warren

Old 09-03-2011, 10:31 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Hey you guys can chat on here all you want today without getting jacked with mindless blabber....

mr. big mouth know-it-all (a.k.a. "the captive audiences of forums and facebook are my only social outlets so I abuse the hell out of them to play charades and puff my own sense of self-worth") is down here at the Balt. Grand Prix instructing Jorg Bergmeister and Tony Kanaan on the new track's line, threshold braking, turn-in points blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... no kidding just saw him yapping away while the whole crowd walked the opposite direction as fast as possible. LMAO

Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 AM
It's ok, Sunir is a good guy, sorry you guy's had a mis-understanding. Hopefully all is well now, because I had a great time with all parties at the Motors in Morocco event. Have a great weekend.

Cheers

Old 09-03-2011, 11:00 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
It's ok, Sunir is a good guy, sorry you guy's had a mis-understanding. Hopefully all is well now, because I had a great time with all parties at the Motors in Morocco event. Have a great weekend.

Cheers
You MUST be a graduate of the Mother Teresa scool of tolerance and see-the-good-in-people.... seriously, good for you.

I wish I was more like that, I try to keep a healthy dose of that mantra.... but I def. don't have it to that extent.

.... and I didn't mention names.... that chap you named must fit that discription.... humm... connect the dots

Old 09-03-2011, 05:33 PM
VGM911 is infamous around these parts
I won't be able to make this one......

Old 09-06-2011, 07:21 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by bull30

Next run is Sunday, 9/11 Bull Run #5 - Bull's 60th Birthday Run.
I will be there since the 11th is my bday.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
See even after all of this and I didn't even post anything remotely involving him...here goes bobo the clown yapping away with his 2 cents again, unasked for again as ussual ...the know-it-all expert spitting verbal garbage in his "my way or the highway" advice and bs...

Cliff why don't you talk about all the dealerships you got kicked out of for crappy work...the cars that the film went yellow on you and call backs for shi**y work and inferior product...like the white GT3 RS, you know the one...or the times when you sat in Rob's shop wanting him to train you and he wouldn't ... or how you trash talk a number of people and drop names of people who don't know you...blah blah blah blah blah...is right...that's fitting of the crap that comes out of your mouth ! I have plenty of things I've heard about not only from the guys in your industry but others...

I already put this thing to bed with Bull (read my post earlier),...but no you had to come up in here and spit your garbage and add your two worthless cents...get a life...

Old 09-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bull30
We understand that you are an EXPERT. Which car will you be driving in the Baltimore Grand Prix.

Do me a personal favor and stop hijacking my threads. Start you own "I'm an expert driver thread". We all understand how great you are

Thanks,

Bull

Just catching up with all of these 6speed threads, Ken that was funny mate.
There's a reason why I've stopped visiting 6speed much these days...

Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Blkturbos2k is infamous around these parts
Soooo... Have you sent out the meeting info yet?

Old 09-07-2011, 02:18 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Bull Run #5 meeting info goes out this evening to all that have pre-registered. Did you already respond to the invitation?

Old 09-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
can't make #5! doh!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bull Run #4 - Sunday 8/21