GT-R and Skyline Cruise and BBQ - Take Two!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Photog is a jewel in the roughPhotog is a jewel in the roughPhotog is a jewel in the rough
Ill be in VA for a Ferrari shoot, I may need to swing by. What are the times for Karting?

Old 09-28-2011, 11:47 AM
DavidC81 is infamous around these parts
there is a big group that will be karting Oct 1. I was planning on going but may plan for another weekend with a smaller crowd.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
It seems that almost everyone is interested in karting at Summit, but for anyone considering joining me for the GTR cruise I confirmed that it's open to all makes and models. The organizer would love to have various makes show up.

The meeting time at the coffee shop in Frederick is 9am. I'm thinking about going to the Cars & Coffee at Maple Lawn as a meeting point for a caravan to Frederick.

Will keep you guys posted.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:19 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kumaiki
It seems that almost everyone is interested in karting at Summit, but for anyone considering joining me for the GTR cruise I confirmed that it's open to all makes and models. The organizer would love to have various makes show up.

The meeting time at the coffee shop in Frederick is 9am. I'm thinking about going to the Cars & Coffee at Maple Lawn as a meeting point for a caravan to Frederick.

Will keep you guys posted.
Hey Kumaiki - thanks so much for following up! I think I'll be hitting that coffee shop at 9am in Frederick! Were you by chance the GT-R guy that Caravanned up to Harrisburg with us for the Supercars of State Street event?

Old 09-29-2011, 06:02 AM
Mmalesic, glad to hear you'll probably be joining us. Hopefully a few others decide to attend.

I didn't make it to the Harrisburg car show, you're thinking of Jimmy. I was one of the two GTR's that attended the Amish cruise and lunch this past Sunday.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:51 AM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
I might be up for this if I am able to wake up.

Old 09-29-2011, 04:09 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Kum give me a shout bro lets talk about meeting times and what not...I am thinking about hanging with the GTR guys on Sat if I can get up in time... which is always the hardest part for me bud!!! as you know lol

Old 09-29-2011, 07:27 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
Kum give me a shout bro lets talk about meeting times and what not...I am thinking about hanging with the GTR guys on Sat if I can get up in time... which is always the hardest part for me bud!!! as you know lol
we know about you and your inability to wake up early when you go out Friday night... LOL...

Old 09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
I might be up for this if I am able to wake up.
Awesome, hope your able to wake up.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
I'll hit you up later today.

I'm planning to meet up with Claude (white GTR ... Gojira) at Maple Lawn and go from there. Haven't confirmed what time we need to leave by to make the coffee shop by 9am. Will post that up later today. Planning to be at Maple Lawn by 7am.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Kumaiki
I'll hit you up later today.

I'm planning to meet up with Claude (white GTR ... Gojira) at Maple Lawn and go from there. Haven't confirmed what time we need to leave by to make the coffee shop by 9am. Will post that up later today. Planning to be at Maple Lawn by 7am.
I think I might actually skip Katies and see if I can find you guys at Maple Lawn. Love the Gojira GT-R and those ADV.1's! What time will you guys be leaving Maple Lawn to head over?

Old 09-30-2011, 12:56 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Kum 7am bro!! your killin me lol!

Matt shoot me a text bud I got a new phone and have to rebuild my contacts lost the old ones...

If I can't meet up with you guys at the crack-azz of dawn at Maple lawn (hey that rhymes) then I will just have to meet you en-route or at the bbq place...Kum lemme know about this bro

thanks fellas

Old 09-30-2011, 07:34 PM
It takes about an hour to get to the meeting place in frederick from maple lawn. So whomever's leaving with us from maple lawn needs to be there a little before 8am.

Old 10-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Ugh... Rain...

Hrmmm... I got up to check out Katies car meet and then run up to Frederick to the meet point but stepping foot outside my door I see rain... lots and lots of rain (Here in Reston). I hope it's still on..

Old 10-01-2011, 04:51 AM
The chance of rain appears to be increasing throughout the day. I'm headed to maple lawn right now and will make it out to frederick. Will depend on the weather how long I stay though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT-R and Skyline Cruise and BBQ - Take Two!!