GT-R and Skyline Cruise and BBQ - Take Two!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
GT-R and Skyline Cruise and BBQ - Take Two!!

As some of you may remember there was a Skyline Cruise and BBQ scheduled back in May that was rained out. Apologies for the late notice but the event has been rescheduled for October 1st. The plan is to meet at, Baltimore Coffee and Tea at 5209 Presidents Court in Frederick, MD, which has parking for up to 100 cars and then cruise over to the park where the BBQ will take place. Unlike the prior event there will be no charge, the organizers only ask that you bring $5 as a donation for a charity that I don't recall the name of.

More details can be found at the link below along with a map of the cruise route.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....he-full-event/

Arrive at the Baltimore Coffee and Tea Shop at 9am
5209 Presidents Court in Frederick, MD

Last edited by Kumaiki; 09-28-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Active link to another forum
Old 09-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Open to any kind of car?

Old 09-27-2011, 06:54 AM
phlfly is infamous around these parts
Same question as Mmalesic asked

Old 09-27-2011, 11:27 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Holy Jesus. Oct. 1st just got crazy busy.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:25 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Kum this sounds like a fun event...was thinking about this or heading upto SPR for the PCA club race weekend either Sat or Sunday...

Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Yes it did - all sorts of stuff is happening. I think I'm checking this run out if BMW's are allowed.

@Sunir come along since I won't know anyone hahaha.

-Matt

Old 09-27-2011, 04:58 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chrcowan

Old 09-27-2011, 05:17 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Ion bud ....read thru the Nagrocs thread and couldn't find anything on time (when people are meeting up, roll call) and then rolling out etc...

also the list seems to be all JDM, specifically Nissans of various shapes/sizes...are non nismo gizmoes allowed?

Old 09-27-2011, 05:26 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Originally Posted by sunir
Ion bud ....read thru the Nagrocs thread and couldn't find anything on time (when people are meeting up, roll call) and then rolling out etc...

also the list seems to be all JDM, specifically Nissans of various shapes/sizes...are non nismo gizmoes allowed?
So, take a Bull run out to Summit Point and enjoy some Club Racing and maybe go Karting as a group.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:35 PM
^^^ your run is gonna be fun no doubt but dunno about the time, 10am is early for me on a Sat, especially if I'm going out the night before in the city where drinking is ussually involved lol... the PCA club race should be a good time, I was trying to get some time in a 997 cup but looks like that fell through oh well no biggie... and karting is always awesome!!! The GTR event is one that I was going to goto back in June when they canceled it the first time so still up in the air about it now... I'm still up in the air on Sat...with your event, the GTR event, or potentially picking up some people from Maple Lawn for a late (10:30 or 11am) departure casual drive to SPR there is a lot of choices lol

Old 09-27-2011, 06:48 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ your run is gonna be fun no doubt but dunno about the time, 10am is early for me on a Sat, especially if I'm going out the night before in the city where drinking is ussually involved lol... the PCA club race should be a good time, I was trying to get some time in a 997 cup but looks like that fell through oh well no biggie... and karting is always awesome!!! The GTR event is one that I was going to goto back in June when they canceled it the first time so still up in the air about it now... I'm still up in the air on Sat...with your event, the GTR event, or potentially picking up some people from Maple Lawn for a late (10:30 or 11am) departure casual drive to SPR there is a lot of choices lol
This should help..... I challenge you to a kart race.....

Old 09-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
When this event was originally setup back in the spring it was open to all makes and models. At the moment the list of attendees is very Nissan centric which is primarily due to where it's been posted. GTR boards and a user posted on the 370 forums.

I'll double check to make sure but I'm 99.9% sure it's open to all makes.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:17 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Hmmm karting at summit.... Might have to tag along with you guys! Depends on what my eye surgeon says about what I can and can't do this weekend...

Old 09-28-2011, 08:04 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Hmmm karting at summit.... Might have to tag along with you guys! Depends on what my eye surgeon says about what I can and can't do this weekend...
If there's karting...I'm in...I'll see you guys there for sure. Should be a cool day which will make for interesting handling on those karts.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:15 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Karting is with the Bull Run to Summit Point on another thread. I mentioned it to someone on this thread and caused some confusion, sorry

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT-R and Skyline Cruise and BBQ - Take Two!!