Crab Cake Run Anyone????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 08:48 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DGI
Count me in too!!!

Hey Mark, let me know when you guys decide.... the earlier the better of course... Ideally between 11-12 on a saturday would ensure a nice roomy parking lot for you and your friends.

Figures you'd pick my day off to make me come back to work haha
Well let me know what's best....

Everyone this is Dmitri, G&M is his pride and joy!!!!

Old 10-03-2011, 08:54 AM
DGI
DGI is infamous around these parts
Hello everyone!

Lets plan for the 15th around 12 noon... parking will be easy and no wait for food. Plus since i'll be coming in just for the meet, i'll be able to come on any cruise/field trip that may happen after

Old 10-03-2011, 09:00 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DGI
Hello everyone!

Lets plan for the 15th around 12 noon... parking will be easy and no wait for food. Plus since i'll be coming in just for the meet, i'll be able to come on any cruise/field trip that may happen after
What's soo funny????

Old 10-03-2011, 11:08 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
I'm up for this. I have a run the next day that I have to run the route before we meet but I should be done in time to make lunch. Sounds like a fun time.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Thanks to Dmitri and Mark for setting this up!! Maybe we would want to meet up at Maple Lawn cars & coffee and roll out from there around 10 or 10:30ish and cruise up to G&M as a group?

Old 10-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Thanks to Dmitri and Mark for setting this up!! Maybe we would want to meet up at Maple Lawn cars & coffee and roll out from there around 10 or 10:30ish and cruise up to G&M as a group?
I will most likely start @ Katie's and bring that crew over and then we can go from there.

Bull - maybe you can set up a special route if you choose, if not it's just straight highway....

Old 10-03-2011, 04:23 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Sounds great Mark...so one crew led by you from Katies rolling early and heading over to Maple Lawn the 2nd meet up spot... then the combined group departing from Maple Lawn at 10:30ish...everyone caravan to G&M making it comfortably within Dmitri's arrival window of 11 - 12 noon.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Sounds great Mark...so one crew led by you from Katies rolling early and heading over to Maple Lawn the 2nd meet up spot... then the combined group departing from Maple Lawn at 10:30ish...everyone caravan to G&M making it comfortably within Dmitri's arrival window of 11 - 12 noon.
DO IT!!!!

P.S. Everyone please remember your coupons that will be passed out during C&C.... it will be an annoying flyer we will put on your windshield....

Old 10-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts

Old 10-03-2011, 05:19 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
add me to the list por favor plus my wife.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:22 PM
  1. Lowcash
  2. 2muchtime
  3. Scott
  4. Tonk
  5. Sunir
  6. airbrush1
  7. gsrjc
  8. GTLaser
  9. Bull
  10. DGI
  11. bimmer32five
  12. ^^ wifey ^^

Old 10-03-2011, 08:07 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
I like cake. And I like it when made of crab. I'm down.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:37 PM
WIKED6s is infamous around these parts
Crab cakes. I'm in. Thanks for setting this up. Should be a nice time.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:51 PM
  1. Lowcash
  2. 2muchtime
  3. Scott
  4. Tonk
  5. Sunir
  6. airbrush1
  7. gsrjc
  8. GTLaser
  9. Bull
  10. DGI
  11. bimmer32five
  12. ^^ wifey ^^
  13. Juan
  14. Mario

Old 10-05-2011, 08:44 AM
saeyedoc is infamous around these partssaeyedoc is infamous around these parts
This thread is making me jealous! Having grown up in the NE, crab is still my favorite thing. It's sad that we are so close to the gulf coast here, but it's rare to find crabs available. A new Sichuan restaurant had Blue crab in spicy sauce for a while (unbelievably spicy and good, but overcooked sometimes), but it was off the menu last week. They had some live in a local supermarket a few years ago around the holidays, $2 a pound and the lady working the booth was scared of them, so she let me pick them out myself! Steamed with lots of old bay and cold beer, what could be better?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crab Cake Run Anyone????