Crab Cake Run Anyone????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ GTLaser will probably put a recap of the plans later in the week. I am thinking he will go to katies and round up a group, caraven to maple lawn and pick up a second group of us...then lead the way over to the restaurant where our crab cakes await us...

no idea about a drive afterwards....I suppose you could round up a group at lunch for those who may be interested...
Sunir - you doing Katie's this weekend, or just Maple Lawn? I haven't been to Katie's in a long time, I might try to hit that up on my own if you end up not going down there.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:37 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ dunno about Katies on Sat morning it's aweful early, maybe hit up maple lawn and meet up with everyone for the trip over to GnM...

dunno yet lets play it by ear

Old 10-11-2011, 07:30 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I know why you can't get up early enough for katie's lol

Old 10-11-2011, 07:45 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Still in but will be driving the beater.... I'll try to make her as presentable as possible

Old 10-12-2011, 01:10 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DGI
Count me in too!!!

Hey Mark, let me know when you guys decide.... the earlier the better of course... Ideally between 11-12 on a saturday would ensure a nice roomy parking lot for you and your friends.

Figures you'd pick my day off to make me come back to work haha
I think I may know you from back in the day...2001 2002ish...bmw days with George (m3), barnes and noble, etc....

Old 10-12-2011, 04:25 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Crab Cakes are still a go if everyone is down..... let me know asap so we can finalize times. My car may be down but I will find a ride from someone or take my beater, she seats 7 if anyone needs a ride.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:29 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ definately a go. What time are you going to be at Maple lawn on Saturday? Figure from Maple lawn to G&M is say 45 mins tops...

Old 10-12-2011, 04:37 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Crab Cakes are still a go if everyone is down..... let me know asap so we can finalize times. My car may be down but I will find a ride from someone or take my beater, she seats 7 if anyone needs a ride.
Still down!

Old 10-12-2011, 04:49 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
^^^ definately a go. What time are you going to be at Maple lawn on Saturday? Figure from Maple lawn to G&M is say 45 mins tops...
10-10:30am???...

Old 10-12-2011, 05:07 PM
^^^ sounds good

Old 10-12-2011, 05:35 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
im in... i was planning on going to katies that morning... is anyone else going that would want to leave katies and cruise up to tysons then to head over wit the group?!?!

Old 10-12-2011, 05:44 PM
^^^ Bud I think the group is going from Katies to Maple lawn and then to the crabcake restaurant... dunno if Tysons is involved anywhere?

Old 10-12-2011, 06:14 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
^^^ Bud I think the group is going from Katies to Maple lawn and then to the crabcake restaurant... dunno if Tysons is involved anywhere?
perfect, i got them mixed up, maple lawn it is! (its been a while lol)

Old 10-12-2011, 06:23 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
still going.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
I'm still in. I'll be at Katie;s.

Tyson's is the 'normal' meeting place when cruising out for those who can't make it to Katie's that early in the morning.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crab Cake Run Anyone????