Crab Cake Run Anyone????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 07:43 PM
WIKED6s is infamous around these parts
Still in. Meeting the Maple Lawn group.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Bakker, I'm 50/50 on going...all depends on what plans come up for later in the day.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:05 PM
pseto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
Figure from Maple lawn to G&M is say 15 mins tops...

fixed

Old 10-12-2011, 09:10 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Bakker, I'm 50/50 on going...all depends on what plans come up for later in the day.
Assume you're referring to ISP Meet????.... I most def with do both.... Plan to got to either Katie's or straight to Maple.... I'll know Friday night.... Glad everyone is still eat... good food and good company, just need good parking that day because it can get crazy busy.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:54 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Assume you're referring to ISP Meet????.... I most def with do both.... Plan to got to either Katie's or straight to Maple.... I'll know Friday night.... Glad everyone is still eat... good food and good company, just need good parking that day because it can get crazy busy.
Besides ISP, I've got family related things going on and I plan to work on the supra during the daytime, so if I can squeeze your venue in, i'll def..i'll text you if i'm game.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Crab Cakes are still a go if everyone is down..... let me know asap so we can finalize times. My car may be down but I will find a ride from someone or take my beater, she seats 7 if anyone needs a ride.
I'm still down. And we can probably get some sweet rolling shots if I can hang out the side of your swagger wagon!

Originally Posted by supercars17112
im in... i was planning on going to katies that morning... is anyone else going that would want to leave katies and cruise up to tysons then to head over wit the group?!?!
Hey Evan, where are you coming from? Want to caravan down to Katie's together?

Old 10-13-2011, 05:09 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
I'm still down. And we can probably get some sweet rolling shots if I can hang out the side of your swagger wagon!

Hey Evan, where are you coming from? Want to caravan down to Katie's together?
Heck yeah chris... ill be leaving and taking 83 down... also hoping to cruise down with kevin in his lambo from york, but ill def be coming either way in my car with my dad who will be in his vette.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:07 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
I can't make it anymore.

Old 10-14-2011, 03:19 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Viper is out so I will be taking my beater.... We are a go and I will be at Katie's hoping to "borrow" someone's Lambo or F-car and take it for crab cakes.... If not maybe someone will give me a ride????

Old 10-14-2011, 03:22 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ drive your beater buddy...it may suck sometimes but it will help you appreciate your Viper so much more when it's back See ya at Maple lawn when you guys roll over from Katies....

Old 10-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ drive your beater buddy...it may suck sometimes but it will help you appreciate your Viper so much more when it's back See ya at Maple lawn when you guys roll over from Katies....
It's just a Porsche....

Old 10-14-2011, 04:27 PM
hey just real quick... who should I link up with to cruise up to Maple Lawn... and around what time... thanks

Old 10-14-2011, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by supercars17112
hey just real quick... who should I link up with to cruise up to Maple Lawn... and around what time... thanks
Myself....

Old 10-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Myself....
perfect... wasnt sure if youd be at Katies or Maple Lawn, obviously both tho... see ya soon then.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
I'll be at Katie's too - hopefully.
What time are you leaving from Katie's?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crab Cake Run Anyone????