Beware!! Fairfax has 2012 Undercover GTR!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 02:31 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by stefenolsen
I call BS watch the video at 2:46 the lights go off and the camera picture shifts whitch makes me think the video is BS!! just my 2 cents!!
oh yeah... at 2:46, the shift in camera makes it seem like the video was embedded on another video.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Here is more info about it:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/10/06/2...lice-car-ever/

An unnamed Northern Virginia police agency has apparently scored itself a Nissan GT-R to use as a pursuit vehicle. Call it the last of the V6 Interceptors.

A company by the name of EVI Corporation spends its days outfitting law enforcement vehicles with all of the necessary electronics to track down baddies, and the company recently released a video showing a GT-R boasting a full range of blue and red flashers as well as the standard strobe treatment for both the headlights and taillights. Now, we've seen agencies snag high-dollar vehicles from drug kingpins and other seedy characters in the past, but this is something different.

According to the word kicking around the web, this GT-R showed up at EVI with a mere 13 miles on the clock, meaning its as fresh as a fallen snow. The only question is; which law-enforcement agency in the area (if any) saved up enough pennies to buy itself a Nissan GT-R for pursuit or public relations duty? EVI isn't saying for obvious reasons, but we're guessing it won't be too long before this machine gets its cover blown.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:19 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
I always thought this was a great commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03K1QkuFYM

Old 10-08-2011, 09:54 AM
phlfly is infamous around these parts
it's a good one.
If state spends money such way, then I don't want to hear deficits in budget,as they are always saying. Also we need to write letter to Bob McDonnell and ask him Why?

Old 10-10-2011, 06:38 PM
blackjak is infamous around these parts
i dunno what county its from , but my friend works at the place in Springfield that outfitted this car , i believe it was a seized car that's why they did it

Old 10-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
I know when I cross the state border the first thing I do is unplug my V1 and put it away and don't speed. After reading this I think the "don't mess with" slogan needs to be transferred to VA!

Old 10-13-2011, 12:03 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
My buddy is a gang unit detective in FFX and has a black mustang exactly like this. It is used in sting operations and investigations, not for traffic patrol

Originally Posted by Estoril

Old 10-13-2011, 12:08 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-13-2011, 04:18 PM
987Box is infamous around these parts
Hahahaha

You should get one mounted on the Storm Trooper

Old 10-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jamerikan
Will have to see this to believe that it's really a cop car. Cannot believe that our taxes are going into this? If true, this is some crap man. I guess the back-up car will bring you to jail, if necessary, or will you be taken in the front seat?
Highly doubt it's tax payer funded... more than likely as others pointed out it as through forfeiture/seizure/raid etc. I've seen Escalade cop trucks down here, and even a crime scene/crash scene (can't remember) unit driving an current gen Escalade EXT on 22's lol. Bottom of the the doors had "crash scene investigator" or something like that. Had blue and red lamps going off behind the grill.

Old 10-13-2011, 05:04 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by 987Box
Heads up. A friend spotted it on 66 with a car pulled over this past weekend. I didn't believe him until I saw this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY-AL...layer_embedded
wow

Old 10-13-2011, 05:06 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
I always thought this was a great commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03K1QkuFYM
awesome vid....lmao

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.