Old 10-18-2011, 01:24 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
1. Evan R. Lotus Exige S
2. Edward R. Corvette Z06
3. Matt W. Wrx STi
4. Sunir Porsche GT2
5. Chris C. Dodge Viper SRT-10
6. GTLaser Viper GTS
7. Juan S. Ferrari 360 (possibly not-BMW M3)
8. Tony W. Acura NSX
9. Reid Infiniti G35
10. Robert V. Lotus Exige
11. Rob and Heather Lotus Elise
12. Nick G. Subaru Wrx
13. Matt M. BMW M6
14. Kevin Lamborghini Gallardo
15. jimmy Nissan GTR
16. Shaun Nissan GTR
17. Chris and Dana Lotus Elise
18. airbursh1 Corvette Z06
19. Scaryfast Mini Cooper S (JCW)
20. Demetri Lotus Esprit S4
21. Ming C. Lotus Elise
22. Chad Lotus Elise or Porsche Cayenne Turbo
23. Wesley S. Acura NSX
24. Chad A. Subaru WRX
25. Joe & Karen Fiero GT
26. GoKartMozart315 SVT Cobra
27. Jerry BMW e46 M3
28. Jerry L. Toyota Supra
29. Huggie BMW M3
30. Steve and Janelle Lotus Exige S
31. Andre H. BMW M3
32. Ken 'Bull' Porsche Panamera S
33. Tony W. Corvette C6
34. Scaryfast Mini Cooper S (JCW)
36. Gene Acura NSX (likely)
37. killacam 997 (likely)
38.Jovian Corvette ZR1 or Porsche Carrera GT or Ferrari lol (likely)
39. John Subaru WRX STi (likely)
40. Scott Porsche Carrera (likely)
41. Eddie D. Nissan 350z(likely)
42. gsrjc Aston Martin V8 Vantage (likely)
43. Ron K. Porsche C2S (likely)
44. Leah and Ed Viper SRT-10 and GTS
45. Ed R. and family Viper RT-10 and GTS
46. Kumaiki Nissan GTR (maybe)
46. DavidC81 BMW M5 (maybe)
47. 44. Nico GT-R (maybe)
48. Anthony P. Lamborghini Gallardo (maybe)
49. Logan Nissan 350z (S/C)
50. Infiniti G35 (S/C)
51-61. BMW M3, BMW 335i, Audi S4, Volkswagen GTI (x2), Volkswgen R32, Porsche Cayman, Porsche 911, Subaru WRX STi, Nissan 350z, Subaru RS

from 46 to 61. word.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:39 PM
GokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to behold
hey, i've been reading about this on l4p, but want some clearer info. is the backroad run starting from katie's coffee or bob evans, and who do i contact who is leading it? would like to know which cars to look for and somebody to call in case i'm lost on the way, sorry new to the dc crowd but excited! can be reached at plusman315 at gmail.com if needed

Old 10-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by GokartMozart315
hey, i've been reading about this on l4p, but want some clearer info. is the backroad run starting from katie's coffee or bob evans, and who do i contact who is leading it? would like to know which cars to look for and somebody to call in case i'm lost on the way, sorry new to the dc crowd but excited! can be reached at plusman315 at gmail.com if needed
no worries man... sorry for the confusion... shoot Bull30 a PM, he is leading the backroads part and will give will be able to give you his info so you can join up with his run (they are meeting at Bob Evans)

Old 10-18-2011, 02:16 PM
GokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to behold
it's cool, thanks for the fast reply. my count is too low to pm (more on l4p...) but i just shot him an email, eagerly awaiting response. thanks!

Old 10-18-2011, 02:54 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Chris Cowan and guys coming from Northern VA and thru Maple Lawn...I'll meet you guys at Bob Evans b/w 11:15 - 11:30 and we can cruise on upto Dunkin Donuts to meet with Evan and the rest of the group. Chris I'll coordinate with you offline...

Anyone else taking the highway route please feel to to meet at one of the meeting spots listed - (1) Fairlakes C&C -> (2) Maple Lawn -> (3) Bob Evans which is the leaving point for the highway group to Linglestown Dunkin Donuts AND backroads route led by Bull, note the slightly different times of departure from Bob Evans for each group.

Kumaiki bro...I have plans to be out in DC very very late the night before so just want an easy relaxing cruise upto Plain & Fancy Restuarant this time... I do look forward to doing a run with Bull sometime though, heard a lot of great things about his work....you will have a blast buddy, enjoy it!

Last edited by sunir; 10-18-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:06 PM
SC350Z is infamous around these parts
Iam coming from reading pa. If anyone else wants to roll out with us give me a call. Logan 4847646440

Old 10-18-2011, 03:15 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Not to be the one that has to do the math but here are the facts... If you leave at 11:30 it takes 1.5 hours to get to the Dunkin Donuts from Padonia Rd which gets you there at 1pm. Our lunch reservation is for 1pm. Assuming you leave the Dunkin Donuts right away with no BSing, it takes about 1 hour to get from the Dunkin Donuts to the Plain and Fancy which now means the group will get there at 2pm. This is exactly what happened the last time. People were in the parking lot waiting for over an hour for the Dunkin Donuts crowd because the MD group arrived late. This is unfair to the restaurant that expects us at 1pm and the people that arrive on time.

I will be starting another thread for Bull Run to the Amish Country Cruise which will go directly to the Plain & Fancy. Those that want to follow me can do so and we will arrive at the restaurant on time. It doesn't make sense to drive 1.5 hours to the Northwest above Harrisburg, way out of the way, just to drive another hour to the Southeast

Evan, you will have to leave the Dunkin Donuts at noon to make the 1pm reservation.

Last edited by bull30; 10-18-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ In discovery of the aforementioned by Bull....Evan can you give us the address to the plain and Fancy and those of use traveling from Bob Evans can go straight there...?

Chris Cowan and I can be the lead cars (1 & 2) for the group that starts at Northern VA, then maple Lawn, then Bob Evans and is taking the highway route upto PA for this event. Chris and I can coordinate and plan departure times and route to the restuarant accordingly.

thanks

Old 10-18-2011, 06:38 PM
i like rice is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ In discovery of the aforementioned by Bull....Evan can you give us the address to the plain and Fancy and those of use traveling from Bob Evans can go straight there...?
http://www.plainandfancyfarm.com/

3121 Old Philadelphia Pike (Route 340)
Bird-in-Hand PA 17505
If you have a problem with your GPS, try Ronks PA

Old 10-18-2011, 07:04 PM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SC350Z
Iam coming from reading pa. If anyone else wants to roll out with us give me a call. Logan 4847646440

That is where I am coming from. I am having a bunch of people meet me at my house and we were thinking of running up to the pagoda to take some pics before heading out.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:23 PM
hpsyork996 is infamous around these parts
anthony a 996 tt porsche maybe interested

Old 10-18-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by bull30
Not to be the one that has to do the math but here are the facts... If you leave at 11:30 it takes 1.5 hours to get to the Dunkin Donuts from Padonia Rd which gets you there at 1pm. Our lunch reservation is for 1pm. Assuming you leave the Dunkin Donuts right away with no BSing, it takes about 1 hour to get from the Dunkin Donuts to the Plain and Fancy which now means the group will get there at 2pm. This is exactly what happened the last time. People were in the parking lot waiting for over an hour for the Dunkin Donuts crowd because the MD group arrived late. This is unfair to the restaurant that expects us at 1pm and the people that arrive on time.

I will be starting another thread for Bull Run to the Amish Country Cruise which will go directly to the Plain & Fancy. Those that want to follow me can do so and we will arrive at the restaurant on time. It doesn't make sense to drive 1.5 hours to the Northwest above Harrisburg, way out of the way, just to drive another hour to the Southeast

Evan, you will have to leave the Dunkin Donuts at noon to make the 1pm reservation.
Everyone has the option to cruise however they want... the group that is meeting at Dunkin Donuts is choosing to do so, we all understand it is not the most direct route. As far as the times it says the group will leave Bob Evans at 11:15am, which will make us late for sure, thanks for catching that Bull... we need to have that group leave no later than 10:30am... and therefore everything should be pushed back 45 minutes! I will make revisions and as it stands now we are planning to leave from the Dunkin Donuts by noon sharp and will get to the Plain & Fancy before 1:00.

Last run we were alright with time, having met and left Dunkin Donuts by 12:15, the only reason we were so late last time was to help one of the guys who was having car problems and we all pulled off in order to wait and assist him in getting his car started again. Out of our control though but we will give ourselves the extra time in leaving by noon, no later.

Ill make revisions.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:04 PM
^^^ Evan bro I can't make it at 10:30 ... I am going to try my best to make it by 11:30am ...

I have plans that require me to be out in DC the night before and out very late...then I have to come back to Bmore and then get ready and drive...to PA... so my choices are go straight to the plain and fancy alone thru the highway (which is boring to go drive on your own) or meet at Bob Evans and get on the road at around 11:30 with the guys and go straight to P & F..... or bail althogether, which I don't want to do.

Bull has his way charted & those that want to go his route can, no problem they have their own route and timetable...I was planning to roll up with Chris and the guys from VA...that's what we talked about so that is what I am trying to coordinate, if we have to leave Bob Evans no later than 10:30 that could be a problem for me...

Old 10-18-2011, 08:19 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it now guys...I'll post again if things change... sucks, would have enjoyed it.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Evan bro I can't make it at 10:30 ... I am going to try my best to make it by 11:30am ...

I have plans that require me to be out in DC the night before and out very late...then I have to come back to Bmore and then get ready and drive...to PA... so my choices are go straight to the plain and fancy alone thru the highway (which is boring to go drive on your own) or meet at Bob Evans and get on the road at around 11:30 with the guys and go straight to P & F..... or bail althogether, which I don't want to do.

Bull has his way charted & those that want to go his route can, no problem they have their own route and timetable...I was planning to roll up with Chris and the guys from VA...that's what we talked about so that is what I am trying to coordinate, if we have to leave Bob Evans no later than 10:30 that could be a problem for me...
MY B! i didnt realized that you were planning on drivin from Bob Evans to the restaurant... do that! lol lets go with that for everyone coming up from VA/DC/MD, whos driving highways, to skip driving to meet at Dunkin Donuts...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Amish Country Cruise PART TWO!!: October 23rd: Lancaster, PA