End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 05:51 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
^^^ We RIDE!

Old 11-14-2011, 06:07 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
As long as it's a nice day, I'll be there...

Old 11-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
I think a few of us are heading up from MD to this meet...
Katie and Maple Lawn first????

Do a repeat of this past weekend!!

Old 11-14-2011, 11:58 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Meet at maple lawn, head to Katie's, then the meet? Not sure what the logistics would be, but I'm down for whatever

Old 11-15-2011, 06:26 AM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
This looks nice. I would like to join in. Let me know when you are leaving the aria Bull, and I'll cruise with you all.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:36 AM
Yeah - Maple Lawn first, next Katies...breakfast at Virginia Kitchen, then to the meet.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:47 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ an ambitious plan indeed my amigos! I was thinking Maple Lawn first, skip Katies (remember Katies dies down quick and the lot is empty by 10am) ... instead of Katies we can have breakfast locally near Maple Lawn maybe the diner off 198 called Tubby's ...also could use some time to wash cars before the meet...there is a 3-bay DIY car wash over in the Auto park in Briggs Chaney...mine needs washing for sure after last weeks adventures

Old 11-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
^^^ an ambitious plan indeed my amigos! I was thinking Maple Lawn first, skip Katies (remember Katies dies down quick and the lot is empty by 10am) ... instead of Katies we can have breakfast locally near Maple Lawn maybe the diner off 198 called Tubby's ...also could use some time to wash cars before the meet...there is a 3-bay DIY car wash over in the Auto park in Briggs Chaney...mine needs washing for sure after last weeks adventures
Wash the car the night before!

Old 11-15-2011, 06:32 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I thought of that idea but then it seems too ambitious bro!

Old 11-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
^^^ I thought of that idea but then it seems too ambitious bro!
I was pretty much joking about doing Katies but would have been up for the challenge if you and Juan were in. I'm on board for doing Maple Lawn then breakfast. Maybe we can find a ******* Barrel along the way.

I'm probably gonna take off on Friday to get some stuff done. Washing and waxing the ride is on my list. Feel free to come over in the morning, I've got some boards to lay down in the road in case my driveway is too high for your front lip.

Old 11-15-2011, 09:35 PM
I might but probably have to be in the office fri morning... I do need to wash my car though was thinking between maple lawn and the meet... Sat morning... Let's see very lofty goals indeed

Old 11-16-2011, 04:29 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Maple lawn and breakfast sounds good to me!

Old 11-16-2011, 05:22 AM
boom is infamous around these parts
Looking forward to this. It's about 1.5 mi from my house, lol.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Alright...alright...Maple Lawn and then breakfast. Tubby's is great...old school and super cheap!!

I think I'll skip ML this time and take my old man to Katies. Then meet up for food with you guys. We'll see.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:16 PM
^^^ you're going to drive down to VA for Katies and then back up to Tubbys then back down for the meet?? that's a ton of driving bro...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11