End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 08:27 PM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
Sounds good to me. I should make it to ML in time to head to Tuby's and then Fort Hunt.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
Awesome Tonk bro glad you can join us
I'm actually just going to come out for breakfast with you all and then head home when everyone leaves. I have some other plans that afternoon.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:08 AM
benz-o-rama is infamous around these partsbenz-o-rama is infamous around these parts
Sunir,

Trying to work out the details with the wife, and daycare for the kids that morning. There's a chance I might be able to meet you guys at Tubbys. There's also a chance that I just meet you guys at the spot in Virginia. There's a also a possibility that I don't do any of it, and miss yet another meet.

Young kids make things tough. Wouldn't be bad if I wasn't bringing the SL. That car doesn't carry kids, unfortunately, or I'd just bring my 6 year old with me.

Anyway, I'll let you know...

Old 11-18-2011, 03:13 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by benz-o-rama
Sunir,

Trying to work out the details with the wife, and daycare for the kids that morning. There's a chance I might be able to meet you guys at Tubbys. There's also a chance that I just meet you guys at the spot in Virginia. There's a also a possibility that I don't do any of it, and miss yet another meet.

Young kids make things tough. Wouldn't be bad if I wasn't bringing the SL. That car doesn't carry kids, unfortunately, or I'd just bring my 6 year old with me.

Anyway, I'll let you know...
Awesome buddy hope you can make it out...haven't seen you in a while bro We are expecting a nice group for breakfast and the ride to the meet, will make for a fun morning and afternoon

Old 11-18-2011, 05:04 PM
jspecb18c is infamous around these parts
Tomorrow is going to be sunny and in the high 50s so let’s have a great meet before the holidays roll in.

-Ryan

Old 11-19-2011, 05:48 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Guess I'm about ready to roll since RINGSROC woke my a$$ up with an early phone call

See everyone at the meeting place

Old 11-19-2011, 06:04 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I'm first at maple lawn!

Old 11-19-2011, 06:10 AM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
How late are u staying at mae lawn. Not sure if I can make it down on time

Old 11-19-2011, 06:24 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Think we're leavin here at ten...

Old 11-19-2011, 07:59 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Damn, do I wish I could go....

Old 11-19-2011, 08:46 AM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
weather is going to be perfect i wish wasn't working take some nice pictures, and have good time Guys...

Old 11-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Here's a pic from Tubby's. Missing from the pic is Clayton's SL600, his friend's E55, and Sunir's GT2.

Then I saw this on the way back home:

Old 11-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Chipster is infamous around these parts
I was out at this for a little while!

Old 11-19-2011, 03:34 PM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Great time! Awesome Cars!

Great time!! Thanks to all who helped organize!
It was also great to put some faces with their screen names!
Tubbie's was tasty, and cheep!
I look forward to next years shenanigans!

Here are some shots I took with My crappy P&S camera, and a link to the full album.
http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s...et%2011-19-11/

Last edited by RINGSROC; 11-20-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
RINGSROC: Thanks for the pixs, looks like a great turnout.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: End of the Season VA Fort Hunt Park Meet – 11/19/11