Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 10:17 AM
ssong is infamous around these parts
Nice photos Chris! I always enjoy looking through your pics

Old 11-30-2011, 09:53 AM
hungwin jza80 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

ssong - great composition on the pics. Thanks for sharing!!!

Chris/Tonk - great pics. Not sure if you were using a filter or if it was post-production, but I really like the way the depth and reflectivity look, especially on the darker cars like that black M Coupe. Thanks for using my car as the album highlight photo!!!

Take care,

Hung (Graphite Grey Pearl Supra)

Old 11-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ssong
Nice photos Chris! I always enjoy looking through your pics
Thanks man. Your photos are amazing too.

Originally Posted by hungwin jza80
Chris/Tonk - great pics. Not sure if you were using a filter or if it was post-production, but I really like the way the depth and reflectivity look, especially on the darker cars like that black M Coupe. Thanks for using my car as the album highlight photo!!!

Take care,

Hung (Graphite Grey Pearl Supra)
Thanks for the compliment, Hung. I was using a circular polarizer filter, and I did do some minor editing in photoshop (auto adjustments, color correction, shadows/highlights).

And I've seen your car before but I always drool over it in person. It's so clean and subtle, not so much "in your face" with a bright paintjob or huge gaudy body kit, but we know that there's definitely a beast underneath the surface.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
....but I always drool over it in person. It's so clean and subtle, not so much "in your face" with a bright paintjob or huge gaudy body kit, but we know that there's definitely a beast underneath the surface.

ummmn sir lets keep it clean please kindly wipe off your drool marks before snapping the pics ! Alternately you can shoot Ken's car...oh wait it's just a vette!

Old 12-01-2011, 08:29 PM
jspecb18c is infamous around these parts
Below are the links to the official pictures from the event….

Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET Pictures:

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../MAMM11-13-11/

Mischief.tv Pictures:

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...s%20by%20Dado/

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...issam%20Bizri/

-Ryan

Old 12-02-2011, 09:58 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Damn... This just become the new background on my phone. Awesome pictures gents.