Cars and Coffee - Annapolis

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 09:59 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Nico Suave
You would have seen it Sunday with the rest of us if you woke up.
BWAHAHAHA...you damn right. Get your lazy *** out of bed Sunir!

Old 12-14-2011, 01:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I tried mah buds...heck I didn't even go out Sat night... I didn't think Tonk was going to goto the Annapolis CnC he texted me the night before that he wasn't but I guess changed his mind in the morning... missed seeing the new whip but hope to check it out soon!

I will try again for Sat morning and Sunday morning this wknd...or I can always meet up w you guys if I miss the morning stuff (what about cars n lunch??)...I like sleeping in what can I say...the only time I routinely get up super early on a weekend for a car related activity is at the race track (around 5:30 or 6am - Instructors meeting and drivers meetings are at 7:30ish). Heck we can hit a cold track as early as 8:00am sharp! those first few laps are always interesting

Old 12-14-2011, 03:16 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Regardless, I say we meet up for Annapolis C&C this Sunday, or we can just do the usual Maple Lawn & Tubbies on Saturday.

Last edited by Tonk; 12-16-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Who's in for tomorrow? Should we meet up at Maple Lawn again? If we do, I say we meet there around 7:30am. We can shoot the **** for a few minutes, get on the road by 7:45am, and make it to Annapolis by 8:30am. Thoughts?

Old 12-17-2011, 07:49 PM
I won't be able to make it tomorrow. My M3 isn't running (tow truck driver thinks it's just an alternator...fingers crossed).

Old 12-18-2011, 08:00 AM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
if you bought it from a dealer, make those m-f'ers pay for it.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by bimmer32five
if you bought it from a dealer, make those m-f'ers pay for it.
Absolutely. I did buy it from a dealership. Anything engine/transmission/chassis related will be covered. If not...there will be hell raised.

Old 12-24-2011, 10:42 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
Im think of attention this one tmrw. Haven't. Had time to spend with my older brother lately!

Old 12-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Welcome to non-Honda ownership, Tonk.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Copied from F-Chat:

Starting Sunday Jan 8 we will be at a temporary location for the Winter.

Baltimore Coffee & Tea
890 Bestgate Rd.
Annapolis

Corner of Industrial and Bestgate - In Front of Prestige Motors
Outside of the Mall area.

I will hang out for an hour downtown to divert anyone not getting the word. See you then.

This place has great parking and large inside with tables serving breakfast sandwiches and coffee/tea.

Barbara

Old 01-06-2012, 01:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Tonk what's good 'ole BMW boy like you doing on Fchat!!! great soon we'll see ya trade in your M3 and pushing a 430 around the mean streets of Pedonia!

yo hit me up later...

Old 01-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Tonk what's good 'ole BMW boy like you doing on Fchat!!! great soon we'll see ya trade in your M3 and pushing a 430 around the mean streets of Pedonia!

yo hit me up later...
I'm on like 40 forums haha. Mostly just a lurker though.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:19 PM
^^^ Sounds good bud...hit me up later it's too nice not to head out tonight in the city...game on! Tonk gettin' WIERD w a sista in da corna of da club...whadwhud!!!

Old 02-18-2012, 03:01 PM
4re4me is infamous around these parts
Annapolis Cars & Coffee - new location - Bestgate Rd.

Wanted to be sure everyone knew the event has been moved to Baltimore Coffee 890 Bestgate Rd. Annapolis.........beside the mall.
Good location and more visibility but of course not the venue of downtown Annapolis. Hope to see you there

Every Sunday - weather permitting 8:00 - 10:00

Barbara

Old 02-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I was thinking about coming out tomm, but I think the roads will be ****ty considering those SHA clowns over do it with the salt & road treatments.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Annapolis