Fap fap fap fap...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 02:46 PM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
congrats on your new Spider. looks great!

Old 12-13-2011, 02:59 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Congrats bud! That's awesome and don't forget about the Rock. Classic 355 chase. When can I see it!!????!!?? (*he says overwhelmed with jealousy)

Old 12-15-2011, 09:47 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Don't park it at RTC though, if I remember correct didn't some bastards keynote Massi??
Yea, I just won't leave a car there overnight ever again.

I think that I may have see you driving a few days ago near tysons with a lady....If it was you....you had a giant smile on your face
Hehehe, I was in Tysons for photo ops, but no lady was with me. I definitely had a smile on my face

Congrats bud! That's awesome and don't forget about the Rock. Classic 355 chase. When can I see it!!????!!?? (*he says overwhelmed with jealousy)
Thanks! The meets seem to be thinning out lately, maybe sometime in March? :\ I've been driving it constantly lately, so maybe you'll see me out and about.

Old 12-16-2011, 08:59 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Classic!!!! Never get tired of the 355.... Open the lights and give us some shots.... Congrats and look forward to seeing it in March....

Old 12-16-2011, 08:30 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.