Fap fap fap fap...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 09:54 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Fap fap fap fap...

Just picked this beast up on wednesday. Finally owning a Ferrari is pretty surreal. There's really nothing I can say about this car that hasn't already been said. I do miss my Maserati :*(

*edit* More info:
The first time I saw this car was back in high school. It was an economics class and the teacher would let us watch movies sometimes on friday. First one was Wall Street (great movie), second was Boiler Room (another great). There are a few scenes in Boiler Room where one of the traders is driving his yellow F355. I remember one exact scene where he drops seth off at his car and drives away. They did a great job capturing the exhaust sound of the car as it drove away. I remember when the scene faded out afterwards everyone in the class was like "wowwww that thing is awesome!!". Another funny thing is in another scene he is driving and honks at another car, the sound of the horn and how different it was just floored me. The car also made another appearance in English class when the teacher let us watch Gone in 60 seconds, the scene where Angelina and Cage steal it from a garage.

I couldn't get a decent *** shot to save my life.

Last edited by st4rk; 12-09-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:04 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Pretty! Can I ask where you got it?

Old 12-09-2011, 05:59 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Dayum, she's a bute.

Old 12-09-2011, 06:13 AM
Lead Foot Cobra is infamous around these partsLead Foot Cobra is infamous around these parts
Very nice, enjoy the new purchase.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:19 AM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
Giggidy!! Very nice!

Old 12-09-2011, 07:39 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Enjoy! I think the torture will be waiting for nice weather for the top down drives!

Old 12-09-2011, 08:37 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice! congrats!

Old 12-09-2011, 08:39 AM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
my God...i grew up loving this car

Old 12-09-2011, 08:41 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by TransHuman
Enjoy! I think the torture will be waiting for nice weather for the top down drives!
Well, I used to have an s2000, so I'm no stranger to 35 degree romps with the top down. I put it down last night for a drive actually

Old 12-09-2011, 08:43 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by st4rk
Well, I used to have an s2000, so I'm no stranger to 35 degree romps with the top down. I put it down last night for a drive actually
I was about to say... It doesn't have to be warm to have the top down.

Nice car! And thanks for sharing the pics! Did you take those?

Old 12-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
355 My personal fav, best looking Ferarri ever

Old 12-09-2011, 01:56 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Awesome car man!! Love the F355 the scene with Cage driving the yellow one in The Rock was awesome...I like the F355 Berlinetta the hardtop with the 6 speed box but the spider is a close second...such beautiful car!!!

Old 12-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Jake's Oy is infamous around these partsJake's Oy is infamous around these parts
Very nice

Old 12-09-2011, 10:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy it in great health bud!! Don't park it at RTC though, if I remember correct didn't some bastards keynote Massi??

Old 12-13-2011, 01:09 PM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
I think that I may have see you driving a few days ago near tysons with a lady....If it was you....you had a giant smile on your face

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.