takoma park, md porsche owner critically stabbed......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 06:50 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
takoma park, md porsche owner critically stabbed......

Hope this wasn't someone we know here or who attends Katie's. Apparently his stab wounds were critical. Keep an eye out everywhere now.....

Carjacking, stabbing suspect killed by police after chase

Sunday - 12/11/2011, 7:06am* ET
TAKOMA PARK, Md. - An attempted carjacking and attempted murder suspect was killed Saturday afternoon by police after a wild chase through Takoma Park and Prince George's County.

Takoma Park police say it all started around 4 p.m. at a gas station on New Hampshire Avenue in Takoma Park.

Police the 19-year-old suspect sped away after stabbing a customer multiple times while attempting to steal a Porsche at a Sunoco gas station on New Hampshire Avenue.

Two officers, a man and a woman, arrived on the scenein separate cars as the suspect was fleeing in a red Ford Focus.

The officers chased the vehicle into Prince George's County.

At one point the suspect lost control of his vehicle on Metzerott Road, and hit three occupied vehicles. The suspect car's then flipped over.

One of the police officer's then arrived on the scene, and the suspect began to flee the scene.

Police say the female officer demanded the suspect submit to arrest, but he then attacked the officer, even after a stun gun was used on him.

The suspect and the officer then began a struggle. Police say the suspect was assaulting the female officer when the male officer arrived on the scene.

"[The officer] demanded the suspect stop, and to defend the life of the officer that was in danger, utilized deadly force, shooting the suspect multiple times," said Takom Park Police Chief Ron Ricucci during a briefing Saturday night.

The suspect later died of his injuries at a hospital.

Police haven't released the names of the suspect or the officers involved in the incident.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:17 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Damn... Though its good to hear the police did their job!
F*#% thieves

Old 12-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
Good shoot.

Hope the driver recovers fully from his injuries.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:06 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
We all need to be careful these days. Something as simple as filling your gas tank can turn tragic or deadly. I wish a speedy recovery for the Porsche driver. All the more reason to be prepared and "protect yourself" when required!

Old 12-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Glad they shot that scum bag. I do my best to stay the hell out of MD.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:48 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Thats a tragedy... What model Pcar was it? This is not indicative of MD per se.... Incident could have happened anywhere... I've been to that sunoco on
New Hampshire ave a million times grew up in silver spring it's right down the street from where I went to hs. It's not a dangerious gas station... This is def an isolated incident.

Old 12-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Justin Kresty is infamous around these parts
Terrible, broad daylight too.

Old 12-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Was a maroon 997, looked like a targa even from some video footage this morning on the news!

Originally Posted by sunir
Thats a tragedy... What model Pcar was it? This is not indicative of MD per se.... Incident could have happened anywhere... I've been to that sunoco on
New Hampshire ave a million times grew up in silver spring it's right down the street from where I went to hs. It's not a dangerious gas station... This is def an isolated incident.

Old 12-12-2011, 07:58 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Glad they shot that scum bag. I do my best to stay the hell out of MD.
Good thing nothing happens over in the land of Milk and Honey.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
No respect for life at all... glad the guy was gunned down!

Old 12-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Glad I live in VA where I can decide if I want to be an easy victim or NOT! Thank goodness for the CWP.

Glad the perp will not be doing this again and I hope for a full recovery for the victim.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
terrible news, always watch your surrounding areas... but there is only so much you can do.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
I know that area. It's not a terribly violent one in the least. If they would have said Langley Park, then I would have raised an eyebrow.

As the holidays get closer, crime always spikes. Especially in a recession.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gunther
Glad I live in VA where I can decide if I want to be an easy victim or NOT! Thank goodness for the CWP.
It's time for a Federal CCW Law. No more of these ad hoc, state by state, non-shall issue, non-reciprocity between states nonsense.

No government should have the right to tell me the method in which I can defend my life when under harm with intent of deadly injury.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:38 AM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Heist
It's time for a Federal CCW Law. No more of these ad hoc, state by state, non-shall issue, non-reciprocity between states nonsense.

No government should have the right to tell me the method in which I can defend my life when under harm with intent of deadly injury.
I was interested in that, til I read all the HR822 subprovisions for local LE to be able to verify if you have a CWP in your state of choice.... = National Biometric database of CWP holders. No thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: takoma park, md porsche owner critically stabbed......