Another Bandwagoner here.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 11:41 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 1 slow 97
Yes, you may want to have that checked out judging by the way her carrier aheem and other things have blown up...

She has so much money that I'm sure if she really wanted it off she could it a few hours....

Old 12-16-2011, 11:44 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Kelly Clarkson..... I'm going to bring it by next week if you have time for a clear bra and some painting for the matte front pieces... I'll hit you up later.

You could always get full-on stealthy and go like so.... playa' playa'

Web said this Range is Tommy Hilfiger's son's.... looks like prob. chillin' in front of Staples Center.... prob. picking up his Kobe backstage passes....little bastard.... yeah I'm hatin' LOL

Attached Images      
Old 12-16-2011, 11:47 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli

Web said this Range is Tommy Hilfiger's son's.... looks like prob. chillin' in front of Staples Center.... prob. picking up his Kobe backstage passes....little bastard.... yeah I'm hatin' LOL
That is Gangsta but don't want to drop that much into a Rover.... Memo is the only gangsta for now.... I'll be picking up the new Aero II front bumper from Overfinch though, need to have you paint, install and clear bra.

Old 12-16-2011, 11:52 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Nice truck Mark, congrats on the purchase

Old 12-16-2011, 12:01 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
That is Gangsta but don't want to drop that much into a Rover.... Memo is the only gangsta for now.... I'll be picking up the new Aero II front bumper from Overfinch though, need to have you paint, install and clear bra.
We have other matte-clad gangstas rolling around out there.... they just stay in hiding.... as some of them prob. should LOL

Old 12-16-2011, 12:08 PM
^^^ .... and Memo really is a gangster. I'm kind of afraid of him. I'm always like "dude, I don't really want to know what you 'do' b/c if you tell me you might have to kill me".

Of course I well know he is harmless (yeah right) and fully legit. (true)

Old 12-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Nice truck Mark, congrats on the purchase
Thanks buddy.... We can roll around Punjabi style.... "You know DAMN RIGHT!!!!"

^^^ .... and Memo really is a gangster. I'm kind of afraid of him. I'm always like "dude, I don't really want to know what you 'do' b/c if you tell me you might have to kill me".

Of course I well know he is harmless (yeah right) and fully legit. (true)
You did a nice job on the Matte, it's holding up nice.

Old 12-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by bimmer32five
maybe that's why it sits so low
Stock air ride adjustable with an additional lowering module.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:40 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
You did Mehmet's Lambo?

How much to Matte Riviera Blue on a 997 C2S w/ Factory Aerokit?

TIA.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:47 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mehmet is the MAN! That is us TURKS!!!

Old 12-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
Mehmet is the MAN! That is us TURKS!!!
You TURKS are some crazy SOB's..... Hit up Cliff he will do a good job on your P-car....

Old 12-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Thanks buddy.... We can roll around Punjabi style.... "You know DAMN RIGHT!!!!"

Old 12-16-2011, 08:28 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Stock air ride adjustable with an additional lowering module.
It's a great looking truck. What is "overfinch"?

Old 12-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by vntperformance
So pick up your phone Val.... We'll pick you up too.... Love a reach around....

Old 12-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by bimmer32five
It's a great looking truck. What is "overfinch"?
http://www.overfinch.com/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another Bandwagoner here.....