Another Bandwagoner here.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 04:28 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Another Bandwagoner here.....

Had to do it.... Friend told me that a celebrity was selling her Overfinch RR Sport SC'd with low miles and I had to jump on it as I love the RR Sport's. It is an '06 Special Edition (only a few hundred made and a small % in black), Overfinch BBK kit, rear and side skirts (front wasn't done bc of te ACC), 22" wheels and exhaust, and a few audio goodies.....

Old 12-15-2011, 04:31 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Who was the celeb?

Old 12-15-2011, 04:40 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boochook
Who was the celeb?
Here's a pic.... Guess who???? ..... Don't make fun....

Old 12-15-2011, 05:05 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Here's a pic.... Guess who???? ..... Don't make fun....
Looks like a Kardashian?? ..... and that really is a half-guess..... I don't induldge in their entertainment them but it is on in the room i'm in sometimes and i cant always turn my head fast enough LOL

Truck is fat. Nothing drives like a Range.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Looks like a Kardashian?? ..... and that really is a half-guess..... I don't induldge in their entertainment them but it is on in the room i'm in sometimes and i cant always turn my head fast enough LOL

Truck is fat. Nothing drives like a Range.
Kelly Clarkson..... I'm going to bring it by next week if you have time for a clear bra and some painting for the matte front pieces... I'll hit you up later.

Old 12-15-2011, 05:33 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Kelly Clarkson..... I'm going to bring it by next week if you have time for a clear bra and some painting for the matte front pieces... I'll hit you up later.
I don't know what i'm talking about in celeb. world.... I tried.... at first I was going to guess J Lo but then i figured if it were her's the bolsters would be blowed-out shot and you wouldn't have bought it

Old 12-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Not bad!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
That's pretty sick, Mark. Are you getting rid of your old Land Rover?

Old 12-15-2011, 08:15 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
**** looks hard I like it... Hard to believe it was Kelly clarksons lol! Sniff the drivers seat yet? Lmao!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:25 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, I'm Kelly Clarkson....hahaha (Howard Stern reference there). Truck looks wicked, congrats! I thought it was a Kardashian too! Good buy.

Old 12-15-2011, 08:56 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
maybe that's why it sits so low

Old 12-15-2011, 10:05 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
As long as its not due to a problem with the rear air system, he's good!

Old 12-16-2011, 05:10 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
I'm sure you realize we have to restage this photo with you, right? Any takers on who will play the security guard?

Old 12-16-2011, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by Tonk
That's pretty sick, Mark. Are you getting rid of your old Land Rover?
No, my Land Rover is staying in MD, plan to take the RR to NYC.

Originally Posted by chrcowan
I'm sure you realize we have to restage this photo with you, right? Any takers on who will play the security guard?

Oh my this is going to be .....

Old 12-16-2011, 11:04 AM
1 slow 97 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by airbrush1
As long as its not due to a problem with the rear air system, he's good!
Yes, you may want to have that checked out judging by the way her career aheem and other things have blown up...

Last edited by 1 slow 97; 12-16-2011 at 04:24 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another Bandwagoner here.....