Christmas mods?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Intercoolers, Alpha Billet 3076s, 911Tuning 2nd Fuel Pump & FIC Injectors.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:35 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^holy crap bro that's a heck ova desi Christmas!!!!

Old 12-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^holy crap bro that's a heck ova desi Christmas!!!!
Just waiting to order a Clutchmasters clutch and then it's game over.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:36 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Got my mods installed! didn't take me long, and now I want more stuff... Good thing my birthday is coming up in February
what mods did you get installed

Old 12-27-2011, 09:28 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Installed my lingenfelter shift **** and black perforated leather shift and ebrake boots on Monday morning my interior is coming together nicely. Now I just have to do something about the ugly steering wheel, and the old floor mats probably looking at a nardi deep corn steering wheel in black alcantara with red stitch and black spokes, and a set of black loyds mats with a torch red corvette logo to match the rest of the red/black interior

Old 12-29-2011, 02:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Sweet bub! Looks like you got the ole lingenfelter theme workin for ya! there is one last accesory called a supercharger that you are missing tho, once you get that your shift **** and boot cover instal will be complete!!!

Old 12-30-2011, 03:18 AM
All in good time my friend I can't justify the expense of forced induction right now, and since I refuse to put things like that on a credit card, I'd have to save for a while anyway

It may come sooner than later if I have any success getting a sidework/personal shop off the ground in the next year or so, or if I manage to buy and sell a few of the right cars this spring/summer

Unless something more interesting comes across my path (turbo supra, c6 z, etc) the c5z will be my companion for a long time to come, so it will evolve over the years for sure

Old 12-30-2011, 06:39 AM
Lead Foot Cobra is infamous around these partsLead Foot Cobra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Got my mods installed! didn't take me long, and now I want more stuff... Good thing my birthday is coming up in February
Funny, B-Day is in February as well . Depending on what happens with my tax return, will decide if I stay down the path with a Twin Screw or venture to the dark side and go Turbo .

Old 12-30-2011, 11:18 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Picked up an HST front end for the RR and having the front end cleared. Viper has headers waiting to be installed.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Not much here

Dinan front/rear cf strut bars on the M6 a little bit before Christmas. Also had some Euro features programmed/setup. Oh and I bought a super convenient power inverted so I can charge my laptop in the car haha.

-M

Old 01-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Picked up an HST front end for the RR and having the front end cleared. Viper has headers waiting to be installed.
Thought you were going to unload the snake and get something "euro"?

Old 01-02-2012, 07:14 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Thought you were going to unload the snake and get something "euro"?
It's Euro enough for now.... Purchasing a house first then I'll go more Euro. I'll be down this weekend if you're coming out.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
^^^ keep the Viper it's a great GTS, in the red color with the wheels and mods, it's a very sweet car, and it has true tailpipes instead of sidepipes.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GTLaser
It's Euro enough for now.... Purchasing a house first then I'll go more Euro. I'll be down this weekend if you're coming out.
LOL...euro enough.

Coming out to where, ML?

Old 01-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Yeah, don't get rid of the viper, it's a great example