2012 Track Events planning, Who is in?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 07:40 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
^^ Sunir, Sunir Sunir.. you shouldn't have any issue with cars, just pick another one from your stable lol..

Old 03-14-2012, 02:31 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ lol ... I only get to drive my race car maybe a handful of weekends per year, when I get the chance to enjoy driving that car I cherish the opportunity to do so. Now with transport being an issue this weekend, I won't get a chance to drive my race car, and won't be until Summit Point most likely before i can get it out

Old 03-15-2012, 08:10 AM
FYI, Scott and I are leaving Springfield area around :1:45pm and will be on 95S bound near woodbridge around 2pm. Meet up with us if not we'll see you on the road

Old 03-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
What a great weekend!! It was great to meet you guys and can't wait for the next event, hopefully it will be just as good as the zone two event was.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:44 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Great weekend, nice to meet everyone and was nice to instruct Henry who did an excellent job for his 2nd event overal and first time at VIR. The weather was perfect and the company was great, we all had a very fun time, Sid took some great pics and is working to use telemetry to get better on track, Scott fixed his engine and got out on track, Adam and Ken looked like they were doing well in blue group. Henry got better with each seesion on track. Overall everyone was safe and enjoyed the wonderful weekend.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Looks like it will be a small group of us keeping this thread alive so let's start planning the next one if you instruct next event sunir maybe you can hop in with me.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:53 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Yes it was a great time! Glad to meet you all. Many thanks again to Sunir for coming down just to hang out and instruct my slow ***! Can't wait to see the racecar.

What are you guys planning for next event? I think there's a FATT at Shenandoah at the end of the month....

Old 03-19-2012, 08:55 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Oh and Adam you need to build the E90 racecar. The more I think about it, it sounds like an even better idea.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:27 AM
It was nice hanging out with you guys this past weekend, weather turned out great except Sunday, had blast on the track despite the fact that I spend first day memorizing the turns but by Sun I was solo.
Pics are up on my site, I can't cross link my site on here due to rules but I'll post some pics and you can get the site info from the source code.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
^^^Great pictures!

Old 03-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Thanks Chris

Old 03-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Those are fantastic pictures Sid, it's to bad one of us isn't as equally good with a camera to take shots of your car!

Old 03-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks Adam, I wish I had more time between my run and yours so I can snap more pics at different location.
yea it would be nice to see my car in action, Peter (guy with Mini) who was nice enough to take pics for me Sat/sun, they are in the album if you go to my site.

Old 03-20-2012, 11:17 AM
FYI, Scott and I are planning July 20-22 SP Main, let me know if you guys are planning to attend.

Old 03-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by simtiaz
FYI, Scott and I are planning July 20-22 SP Main, let me know if you guys are planning to attend.
Who is that with PCA Potomac?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Track Events planning, Who is in?