2012 Track Events planning, Who is in?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I know ken wants to do the watkins glen event as well. I'd like to make it up there so maybe we can all try to convoy up there. I don't have an exact contact for the trackdaze crew, but try shooting an email to info@trackdaze.com and go from there.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:09 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Sunir... posting this public just to be public - seriously - for you... i have a fully capable fully aluminum fully big enuff for car wheels etc. open trailer u can use any time u want. Tow vehicle and liability insurance is on you but trailer registered full on legit and base-insured and ready to go.... come get it.... 00000 $$$$$
I'm being serious... I'm not trying to be an a--hole.... trailer tilts on a pivot too... no car too low. A ready race car unused b/c no way to get it to track is blasphemy.... come get my trailer!!

Old 03-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Jake's Oy is infamous around these partsJake's Oy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gunther
Check here (http://pcahpdeins.locktonaffinity.com/Default.aspx) for the new DE insurance that is allied w/ PCA

Or try Ontrackinsurance.com. They quoted me $230 for the weekend on my 02TT

John you should make it out. It is where the TT really shines
Thanks for the tips. I will check them out tomorrow. Its no fun pay 2x the ins than the actual even costs

Old 03-23-2012, 08:11 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atleung
Ken, You tracking your RS now? That's great. Unless work gets in the way, I will do the Glen too. Al
Hey Al,

Yea, decided to start having fun with the RS recently. Just for a fun tho. Not going down that slippery slope again like my previous GT3. Hope everything is good. Saw a Gen 2 RS just like yours at VIR last week but dude has 4.0L motor in it. Pretty sweet. Check out the picture

Met Dell and other PCA OGs at zone 2 but guess you didn't make it. Hit me up sometime for cars and coffee.

Attached Images   

Last edited by datax; 03-23-2012 at 08:30 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:25 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by datax
Hey Al,

Yea, decided to start having fun with the RS recently. Just for a fun tho. Not going down that slippery slope again like my previous GT3. Hope everything is good. Saw a Gen 2 RS just like yours at VIR last week but with 4.0L motor in it. Pretty sweet. Met Dell and other PCA OGs at zone 2 but guess you didn't make it. Hit me up sometime for cars and coffee.
Ken,
Is that Dell from N Carolina - great fella!

Old 03-23-2012, 08:35 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Ken,
Is that Dell from N Carolina - great fella!
Yup. He's back in Gen 1 GT3. Just edited my last posts with some 4.0 ****

Btw, Mick... I'll be back in England for easter to hang with the family. Let me know if you need some stuff from M&S

Old 03-23-2012, 08:47 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Adam, I'll def let you know when I am ready for them seats and bar,

DataX, that gt3rs with 4.0 swap is beast,

Old 03-23-2012, 01:51 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I'm being serious... I'm not trying to be an a--hole.... trailer tilts on a pivot too... no car too low. A ready race car unused b/c no way to get it to track is blasphemy.... come get my trailer!!
Thanks cliff appreciate the offer bud but I already have the trailer, just need the tow vehicle...I sold my Dodge Cummins 2500 HD at the end of last year so now don't have a tow rig to pull the race car with ...

thanks again, the aluminum trialers are awesome!

Old 03-23-2012, 01:55 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by sunir
Thanks cliff appreciate the offer bud but I already have the trailer, just need the tow vehicle...I sold my Dodge Cummins 2500 HD at the end of last year so now don't have a tow rig to pull the race car with ...

thanks again, the aluminum trialers are awesome!
I think 12 British cylinders could get the job done!! Just pony a hitch up to it LOL

Old 03-23-2012, 02:34 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I think 12 British cylinders could get the job done!! Just pony a hitch up to it LOL
lol yeah but stuff would start falling off the car and whatnot as said by Clarkson, she is British after all haha

Old 03-29-2012, 02:51 PM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
Originally Posted by Misanors4
So does anyone want to do April 6-7 with me? Also going to try to hit a Friday at the Track on April 27 followed by the NASA event on April 28-29 which is also on summit main. Those are probably my next two/three events if anyone wants to join.
Im doing an Scca event on 7th and 8th....probably hit that FATT on April 27th

Old 03-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I'm out for the 6-7th, just made some Easter weekend plans to head to the beach. Definitely trying to do the end of month NASA event on 28-29 though. Might be in the lemons car that FATT on the 27th.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:10 AM
zambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura aboutzambono has a spectacular aura about
Any VIR events for the neophytes, like a track driving class etc

Old 04-06-2012, 02:43 PM
^^^ lots of VIR events thru the year...I insruct for BMW and Porsche clubs that host events out there...best is to check on tarheel BMW, Marque Madness in June, and Potomac PCA websites for upcoming events. Try Summit Point main circuit it's closer and fun as well, and not as technical as VIR.