Tonk did it again...Viper style!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 05:13 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bimmer32five
my car isn't worthy for the shoot haha...but i will watch.
there will be a nominal 'watcher's fee' associated with that level of participation

Old 01-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TransHuman
I think a group of us should chip in and have Tonk do a large full blown photo shoot where he can rent remote flashes, pro-gear, etc...We'll pay for the rentals and Tonk's time and get some awesome pictures for our individual cars as well as group photos. I know that I'd love to have some pictures of our crew's cars for later in life. Would make for great memories. Thoughts?
Even if we don't blow it out to that kind of level, it would be cool to do a group photo of all the cars and maybe even everyone standing with their cars. There was a 6-Speed brunch at the Ritz in Georgetown back in 2008 and this was the photo I got (notice my yellow Mustang in the back lol):

Old 01-18-2012, 05:34 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Very nice pic buddy....

If you guys want some pshychodellic car pics all we need to do is feed tonk crunk juice ...no pro gear needed!

Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Nice camera work.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:42 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
I'm in. Let me know when and where. I'll be sure to wash the M.

Last edited by BOBP; 01-19-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:52 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
Count me in.
I'm in.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:58 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
I'm in as well...lets set it up!

Old 01-18-2012, 09:54 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I'm down, sounds awesome

Old 01-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Lead Foot Cobra is infamous around these partsLead Foot Cobra is infamous around these parts
I'm in as well on what Juan suggested. Would be kick *** for a large group photo.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:54 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
OK Tonk...don't be shy bud...go out and get some quotes on some pro-gear for car photography...

One name comes to mind..
Hasselblad

Old 01-19-2012, 12:57 PM
One name comes to mind..
Hasselhoff
Dude you are wierd. you need help.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Hasselblad
Um...no

But Penn Camera does rent out equipment, I'm sure I could talk to them about it.

On another note...a wheel company contacted me today and they want to hire me to be their Mid-Atlantic photographer. I won't say the wheel company yet...just in case it falls through.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Tonk
Um...no

But Penn Camera does rent out equipment, I'm sure I could talk to them about it.

On another note...a wheel company contacted me today and they want to hire me to be their Mid-Atlantic photographer. I won't say the wheel company yet...just in case it falls through.
I can't believe you finally got a call back from Ronal wheels... they do a wicked teddy bear wheel!!!

Old 01-19-2012, 02:11 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Um...no

Penn Camera is going out of business. In fact, only 3 stores (rockville, tysons, dc) are open now as clearance centers.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
Count me in for the group photo shoot

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tonk did it again...Viper style!