Tonk did it again...Viper style!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 06:36 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Tonk did it again...Viper style!

Alright, I apologize in advance for all the picture whoring lately, but these turned out too good not to post. I met up with Chris after Maple Lawn up in Baltimore for some pics with the new wheels. As I've seen here before, he does great work, and seems to have a great attention to detail. PM Tonk to get your own photoshoot

Here is the link to the rest of pics - http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswa...th/6713094129/

Old 01-17-2012, 06:49 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
WOW those are unbelievably good photos!!! I dunno weather it's the car or Tonk's mad skilllzzzz or maybe both

well done the two of yas lads!

Old 01-17-2012, 07:12 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
The car looks great! Tonk does good work. Those are wallpaper worthy pics.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:28 PM
RINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud ofRINGSROC has much to be proud of
Great shots!!!

Old 01-17-2012, 07:35 PM
ssong is infamous around these parts
I haven't been on lately, but first thing I see when I do browse through the Mid-A section are these amazing photos! Great job to Tonk!!

Old 01-17-2012, 07:40 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
Looks awesome man... are those the Nitto Envos? How do they feel?

Old 01-17-2012, 08:26 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by gsrjc
Looks awesome man... are those the Nitto Envos? How do they feel?
Yup, they are. I love the Invo's...this is the second set I've had. I switched from Pirelli's to Invo's on my old supercharged Viper, and the difference couldn't have been more dramatic. I'm mainly refering to ride, noise and traction. I'm told that while the softer sidewall lends itself great to drag racing, it's not the best for Auto-X. But as an all around tire, I think it's awesome.

Old 01-17-2012, 11:17 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
I'm jealous....

Old 01-18-2012, 03:00 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Wheels look great, and the pics really do the car some justice! Man, I need some new shoes and a photo shoot!

Old 01-18-2012, 06:23 AM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
looks good

Old 01-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
That's hot!

Old 01-18-2012, 02:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Wheels look great, and the pics really do the car some justice! Man, I need some new shoes and a photo shoot!
If you really think about it bro you don't need too much your car is already a potent beast...new shoes and a lingenfe;lter treatment and you're set! Awesome 427 LS with a great look and performance to boot!

Old 01-18-2012, 04:57 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
I think a group of us should chip in and have Tonk do a large full blown photo shoot where he can rent remote flashes, pro-gear, etc...We'll pay for the rentals and Tonk's time and get some awesome pictures for our individual cars as well as group photos. I know that I'd love to have some pictures of our crew's cars for later in life. Would make for great memories. Thoughts?

Old 01-18-2012, 05:04 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
my car isn't worthy for the shoot haha...but i will watch.

Old 01-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by TransHuman
I think a group of us should chip in and have Tonk do a large full blown photo shoot where he can rent remote flashes, pro-gear, etc...We'll pay for the rentals and Tonk's time and get some awesome pictures for our individual cars as well as group photos. I know that I'd love to have some pictures of our crew's cars for later in life. Would make for great memories. Thoughts?
Count me in.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tonk did it again...Viper style!