DC Auto Show Outing - 1/28 - 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 02:51 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Probably because the cayenne appeals to more buyers than the 911... Although owning one makes me want a 911 even more than before

I'd be interested to see panamera sales numbers in relation to the rest of Porsche's lineup... Methinks its hard to see "value" in something like a 911 or cayman/boxster, while your average joe with te cash to afford something like a new Porsche sees some utility in a cayenne or panamera and uses that to justify the purchase

Old 01-27-2012, 02:56 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ You have a Cayenne Kenny? Yo bring that thing out to C&C bro, is it the S or Turbo?

Yeah I hear ya on the sales Figure...Porsche understood they had to diversify and jocky for market share in other target markets...Panamera sales are higher than the 911....in fact the Panamera and Cayenne are the 2 most selling models in the porsche line up...the world is changing it seems. Even still nothing defines Porsche to me anyway like the iconic and wonderkund 911!

Old 01-27-2012, 03:06 PM
I had an 05 turbo... Sold it about 6 months ago I miss it sometimes, but I made a couple bucks on the deal

Old 01-27-2012, 03:09 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ man why did you sell that beast? Turbos are fast... are you freeing up some money for a friendly call to Lingenfelter for the 427??

Old 01-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Haha, major reason I sold it was a potential maintenance nightmare.... I sold that and my Evo for the vette

Old 01-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Haha, major reason I sold it was a potential maintenance nightmare.... I sold that and my Evo for the vette
good move now you have a beast...the heartbeat of America and a big ole 427 in there!!! can't go wrong w 'ole chevrolet it's like apple pie and baseball!!!

Old 01-30-2012, 12:10 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for organizing Juan and thanks for the tickets. Good seeing the MD crew again even if I was a bit distracted by the girls.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.