Thinking about planning a models & cars photoshoot day...need feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 09:08 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Omar and Charlie are very good friends of mine so I can ask.

Chris (Tonk) - PM me on Facebook and I can coordinate. We can even shoot NOW in the interior of his showroom. Lemme know.... And of course, Storm Trooper would like to be in those shots.

Old 01-29-2012, 10:13 PM
DucatiThunder is infamous around these parts
Count me in. Should be interesting.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Models? Free pics? Cars? I'm so there with the BMW! Keep me posted!

Old 01-30-2012, 01:56 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 1 slow 97
If you wanted to Do it at a Body Shop I could possibly talk D&V Autobody into hosting it as Kevin has hosted many car meets before. Just not sure if people want a performance shop or if it really matters. My buddy has a small 6 bay shop that I am sure would be down but it's a shop and not all that pretty http://elementtuning.com/
I believe I saw you pass me on sat or sun on 267 and taking the second tysons exit.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:13 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Guess I'll have to actually detail the vette lol

Old 02-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Nandska is infamous around these parts
New guy on the boards. :hello: Would you guys mind if I join in?

Tom

Old 02-01-2012, 01:38 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Talked to Omar, and looks like the photoshoot is a NO GO. Sorry guys.

Old 02-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Nandska
New guy on the boards. :hello: Would you guys mind if I join in?

What kind of car?

Tom
Originally Posted by boochook
Talked to Omar, and looks like the photoshoot is a NO GO. Sorry guys.
Which shop does Omar work for?

Old 02-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TransHuman
This should be posted on "show me your rear end" thread.

Old 02-01-2012, 03:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
Which shop does Omar work for?
Inna sport in Tysons if I'm not mistaken. Burke will know for sure.

Old 02-01-2012, 03:22 PM
slick911 has a spectacular aura aboutslick911 has a spectacular aura about
I think the colder weather would be better for the models.... Oops I mean better for the guys.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:29 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
Inna sport in Tysons if I'm not mistaken. Burke will know for sure.
Intersport in Tysons.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Jamerikan is a jewel in the roughJamerikan is a jewel in the roughJamerikan is a jewel in the rough
I am in also. Never met any of you guys other than Berk, so this would be a good opportunity to do so.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Looks like we might have secured a shop...I'll post the information once I've spoken to the owner in more detail.

Old 02-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Jamerikan
I am in also. Never met any of you guys other than Berk, so this would be a good opportunity to do so.
Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thinking about planning a models & cars photoshoot day...need feedback