MIR Track Rental 2/18/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 04:26 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by chrcowan
That's Grayson's. He's on the 6...somewhere.

Yeah, it was a great event. Thanks for setting it up!!

-Chris
I saw him taking pics of it next to the board. Wonder if he's going to post them. That car is so sick

No problem, thanks for coming

Old 02-20-2012, 04:46 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I saw him taking pics of it next to the board. Wonder if he's going to post them. That car is so sick

Grayson's car is for sale, saw it on Global Autosport when I was looking at my DB9. I was checking out Ferraris, Astons, Lambos and other exotics doing some research, gathering data etc and came across it and immediately recognized the car and the place the owner was from...he's a good dude met him at the Marakesh car cruise and dinner event last summer, the car is stunning...$235 large if you're interested

Old 02-21-2012, 06:05 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Let me move some money around real quick and cut him a check
In all seriousness, its a gorgeous car!

Old 02-21-2012, 03:48 PM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
mir

Originally Posted by blackbenzz

Had a great time guys and sweet event. Lot of turnout. Matt wanted to take a bunch of pics up by the timeboard so he is free to post what he wants. I was actually considering running it a few times but have it for sale and probably not the best time to drop a transfer case..haha. Plus that car sucks so bad at drag racing...or rather me driving it. Hard to launch right without burning the clutch.

Anyway..great event and couldnt have asked for better weather. Loved that gray ZR1. Holy @#$% those are some fast cars.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:00 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
These are some pics I got when they had an oil spill and had to close the track for a while... funny thing is that little problem was cool because I was able to talk to some interesting people about their cars while we waited.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:25 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by silversrt
Had a great time guys and sweet event. Lot of turnout. Matt wanted to take a bunch of pics up by the timeboard so he is free to post what he wants. I was actually considering running it a few times but have it for sale and probably not the best time to drop a transfer case..haha. Plus that car sucks so bad at drag racing...or rather me driving it. Hard to launch right without burning the clutch.

Anyway..great event and couldnt have asked for better weather. Loved that gray ZR1. Holy @#$% those are some fast cars.
Thanks for coming, glad you had a good time. Your car is amazing! Would have been nice to see it go down the track but I can understand that repair bill could be quite scary! Next MIR rental is March 23rd if you want to come hang out
Originally Posted by st4rk
These are some pics I got when they had an oil spill and had to close the track for a while... funny thing is that little problem was cool because I was able to talk to some interesting people about their cars while we waited.
Tanks for coming and thanks for posting the pics!