Montly 'Amish Country Meet' Lancaster Pa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
Hey everyone sorry for the delay, short notice and no responses... schools been kicking my butt. That said this meet is cancelled for tomorrow and we will be having this next month, without a doubt! I promise you all that... sorry again and I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey again everyone, hope you all are enjoying the weather we've been having, especially today! As far as the Amish Meet, this Sunday, the 27th, is a definite. Sorry that the last two meets were cancelled, scheduling and weather made it near impossible. All the same we are very much looking forward to this weekend and are hoping for the best weather-wise. Let's get a nice turnout this weekend! Like I mentioned, the Plain & Fancy has generously offered our group a discount of 20 percent! A huge thanks to them for helping make this event a success... Any and all questions please ask, we will be having a cruise after and will announce more detail once they are finalized. We will be collecting donations for those who wish to participate, and will be donated along with the funds raised at the Supercars on State Street event come this August in Harrisburg. We hope to see everyone again this weekend.

Thanks!!!
Evan

Old 05-24-2012, 06:03 PM
got rice? is infamous around these parts
Ken has his bull run that day, so you may lose a handful of attendees. If the weather clears out, I may stop out.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by got rice?
Ken has his bull run that day, so you may lose a handful of attendees. If the weather clears out, I may stop out.
Yep Ill actually be there myself... gonna cruise up after and meet up with everyone. My dad will be there at the scheduled time so were good since Ill plan on getting into Amish Country around 2:00. Anyone is welcome to cruise up, and Im bummed though that I have to miss the BBQ at Kens after :/ but all the same Im very much looking forward to a busy Sunday full of a ton of driving!

Old 05-25-2012, 10:18 AM
84 and sunny for "Sun"day haha. Corny, I know. Looking forward to it, hope to have a nice group of cars, so please spread the word.

I'll start a list of those coming out, feel free to add yourself and a guest count if you could so we can get an idea exactly how many tables we need.

Thanks!
Evan

Old 05-25-2012, 10:35 AM
Feel free to add your name as always...
1. Evan - Lotus Exige S +1
2. Ed - Corvette Z06
3. Griffin - Mustang GT
4. Scott - Camaro SS

Old 06-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Had a good time last month and wanted to thank those who came out for the food and perfect weather. It is again that time of the month, and we will be meeting yet again, same time (arrive anytime between 1:00 and 1:30pm to check out cars) and place (Plain & Fancy)

Feel free to spread the word to friends/start caravans, we will have reserved parking as always. Im most likely going to be cruising up from VA with friends, so if others are interested from that area let me know and you are more than welcome to tag along with the group.

Looking forward to a large meet like we had late last year, and to clarify, all cars are welcome so dont hesistate to invite all enthusiasts. Thanks!

List to be updated daily:

1. Evan Lotus Exige
2. Ed Corvette Z06
3. Michael Audi S4
4. Zach Mazda RX8

Old 08-23-2012, 04:08 PM
i like rice is infamous around these parts
Since Evan is heading back to school and he just wrapped up the Supercars on State Street event, there isn't a monthly meet planned at Plain and Fancy this month, but if anyone local is looking for something to do, there is a charity car wash that I'll be taking photos at. Here is the Facebook event. This is for Wounded Warrior Project
http://www.facebook.com/events/422871351091312/

Valentino's Cafe
132 Rider Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603

Saturday, August 25 from 10am - 3pm.
I'll probably be there around 11am to start taking photos.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Thumbs up Its back!

A few updates...

We had success with making the meet a monthly gathering, but I feel it will be most worth while to make this a quarterly meet, similar to how it was for meets 1 & 2.

That said this month's meet will take place on Sunday, the 30th of September, and will likely be our largest meet to date. The next meet will not be until November, or at the worst next March, so we welcome everyone and their cars to join us as yet another awesome summer comes to an end.

Thank you all and I have attached the flyer for the event and the link to find out more information from the newly formed 'ExoticIndex' page. We will be using this page for all updates, as well as future meets and shows to come.

ExoticIndex:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exotic...34574306599959

Event Flyer:

Attached Images