Hampton Roads, VA Exotic & Limited production cars club

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Jimmy000123 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Hampton Roads, VA Exotic & Limited production cars club

Hello friends and fellow Exotic car owners,

I'm Jimmy and I currently reside in the Hampton Roads area in VA. Just like most of you here I became a member of this forum because I currently own an Exotic car (Lotus) and im interested in meeting any exotic car owners in the area who would be interested in forming or becoming part of a local exotic car club. I am contacting other Lambo, Lotus, Ferrari, Porsche, Acura NSX and Viper owners in the area as well. So far I have about 5 people including Delorean and Audi R8 interested. this will be an Exclusive club for exotics and limited production cars only, and the purpose of it is to bring all the local owners of these cars together and to build a spirit of good-fellowship. Once the club is formed it we will form part of the Peninsula Club Council however, we will have the benefit of establishing our set of standards. I have no personal or special interest or gains out of forming this club, except for the satisfaction that I'm bringing closer a group of local people who shares the same common interest. Iif interested please feel free to reach me at jimmy.jones30@yahoo.com

Old 02-14-2012, 05:57 PM
tothpl is infamous around these parts
as a new former BMW M3 owner and new to porsche's, I too have been looking for a porsche group in the hampton roads area. i guess an exotics group will do, haha!! definitely interested in seeing where this is going. ive been seeing a lotus driving around princess anne blvd in va bch. that you?

Old 02-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Use the search button. There is a nice cars and coffee that goes down at the Promenade Starbucks. Or at least they used to. I'll be down in May for a Mustang gig and was planning to stop in to the C&C while there.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:36 PM
tothpl is infamous around these parts
yeah they still hold that C&C there. i havent been able to go for the last few months due to work.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Jimmy000123 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Come join us on Saturday the 18th

unfortunatelly that Lotus you have seen in Princess Ann is not me, I live in Suffolk and have only driven my car once to VA Beach, I264 is the worst highway in the HR area, the potholes there are not made for high performance cars. Anyway if you are interested in joining me and a few others this weekend, email me direct at jimmy.jones30@yahoo.com i'm actually meeting up with a few Vipers, Lambo, Ferrari and Delorean guys in Williamsburg for C&C, you are welcome to join us and bring your Porsche as well. we'll be meeting up probably in Downtown Norfolk and drive to Williamsburg.

Jimmy

Originally Posted by tothpl
as a new former BMW M3 owner and new to porsche's, I too have been looking for a porsche group in the hampton roads area. i guess an exotics group will do, haha!! definitely interested in seeing where this is going. ive been seeing a lotus driving around princess anne blvd in va bch. that you?