FRAGGLE FEST 2012 March

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 01:59 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
I'll probably have a set of cat bypass pipes to install on my F355. If someone could help out. I don't have jackstands or a jack either, do you have one low enough for the F355?

I tossed my gear because that DIY shop opened in Dulles, but it recently shut down

*edit* From what I've read it should be a fairly straight forward install, mostly accessible from the top of the engine bay.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:33 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Leaving from Katies works...Fraggle just make sure this time we take a simple non-traffic route...highways are fine, whechever one we can avoid traffic that was a nightmare last time! Oh and see if your Asian friends can hook up the DimSum again, that was off the hook!!

Old 02-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'm sure I've got the right gear for the 355 exhaust install, top or bottom. My 928 has barely a fistful of cleanance in the front and my jack fits under there.

Sunir!!
Yeah we got screwed last time on the damn traffic. I'll work out a couple of routes so we don't get stuck this time.

Old 02-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Now things are starting to come together!

OK folks put in yer food orders can I'll figure out what I can provide vs what people may need to bring.

Let's hope for a NICE FREAKING DAY.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:10 AM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
I'd like to be in if possible.

Old 02-11-2012, 03:25 PM
1. Sunir [aston or gt2]
2. Scott [996]
3. Airbrush1 [vette]
4. Drummerboy [lotus]
5. simtiaz [997]
6. Scott #2 [930]
6. Lead Foot Cobra [cobra]
7. bimmer32five [bmw]
8. Tonk [bmw]
9. sempaipaul [porsche]
10. st4rk [CAT BYPASS INSTALL]
11. BOBP [?]

I figure we hang at Katies until it clears out then head over to my place.

Going direct from Katies it's ~60minutes. Traffic on this route is usually cake. This it the way I usually run to Katies..
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Br...1,2,3&t=m&z=11

Last years ATTEMPTED route is 1hr 24min and includes more Fahrspaß. Unless, of course, we get stuck in a massive traffic jam on 95 and end up aborting.
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Br...ia=1,3&t=m&z=9

The Taiwan contingent that came last year with some great food has shipped back so we'll have to come up with a new menu.

Any suggestions? Volunteers? My wife loves to cook so bring it on!

Remember significant others are welcome to come too!

Old 02-12-2012, 10:30 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
I'm in for sure. Still have to add that washer fluid from last year. Mikey mike mike, you want to put this on meetup or just the 6speeders? letta me know.

Old 02-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Nandska is infamous around these parts
I see that you guys are rolling after C&C, what time does it usually let up? I have another meet that I am obligated to be at, but would like to come out and meet some 6speeders. I'll be in Manassas, so I'll just be around the corner.

Tom

Old 02-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
I might be down. Be a good way to meet everyone....for the first time...

I won't be in the car in my sig. That should change next Saturday and I'll cha ge it then......

Old 02-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Tom, I'd expect us to be at the house by 11 for sure. Katies usually clears out at 9-9:30, then there's the question of route back to my place.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:05 AM
:thumbup: I'll probably be at the PTuning meet til about 1, all depending on what time my Dyno run is. I should be able to bring by some food, I'm going to try to break out the Smoker on Friday.

Would it be possible to PM me the address? I understand, if not.

Last edited by Nandska; 02-13-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Count me in this year!

Old 02-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Nandska
:thumbup: I'll probably be at the PTuning meet til about 1, all depending on what time my Dyno run is. I should be able to bring by some food, I'm going to try to break out the Smoker on Friday.

Would it be possible to PM me the address? I understand, if not.
Tom?

Old 02-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by st4rk
I'll probably have a set of cat bypass pipes to install on my F355. If someone could help out. I don't have jackstands or a jack either, do you have one low enough for the F355?

I tossed my gear because that DIY shop opened in Dulles, but it recently shut down

*edit* From what I've read it should be a fairly straight forward install, mostly accessible from the top of the engine bay.

B man,

When did you get the 355? With the cat bypass the car is going to be a intoxicating and I can't wait to hear it.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Almo
Tom?
Yes sir. I just remembered you texted me the other week. Oops. Sorry, was busy at the moment and forgot to get back in touch with you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FRAGGLE FEST 2012 March