FRAGGLE FEST 2012 March

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Yep weather ain't looking good...let me know if you change it. I've tentatively scheduled some other stuff for that day so, I don't have to do it on a nice day when we have FraggleFest!

Old 02-28-2012, 02:20 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Is fragglefest a rain or shine event or is there a possibility for a rain date? Also guys keep in mind it's still 4 days away and ussually forecasts change.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:16 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Let's hope for a change in the forecast!

Old 02-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Damn forecasters - it sure isn't looking good right now.

How's this sound: if it's a RAIN DAY, we skip Katies and meet at the Fragglehouse. I can PM the address out there. After all, I don't want to get up at 6am to hang out in the rain for a couple hours. We can plan a 11:30am start time if that ends up the case. I know attendance will be lower and I'll bet most people will drive their 'normal' cars but what the heck, its about the PEOPLE hanging out anyway.

If the weather guys are wrong, we stick to the original plan, meet up at Katies and go from there.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
House party at Fraggle's! I'll bring the keg.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:14 AM
leoallafila is infamous around these parts
on Sat I only have my lead-sled to get around, so if it rains, I am out as 40 year old metal and water don't go well together... I sincerely hope the weather gets better!

Old 02-29-2012, 05:23 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
looks like my line lock won't arrive on time... oh well

Old 02-29-2012, 05:36 AM
G ZILLA is infamous around these parts
Unfortunately, Ill be in Richmond attending a funeral Sat afternoon. A fellow G35 enthusiast died at the ripe age of 45/46. Leaves a wife and three kids, baby girl born not a few months ago. :-( Details are not yet being released of the cause but he was a big guy about 6/8 320ish. thinkin heart related...

But Richmond is closer to you than DC. I might need a war story or two to cheer me up after such an afternoon. I know Ill need a long drive to reflect on life. What time do you all shut down usually? I can swing up around 530pm to meet everyone, then head back to DC after I fight the big dog of the house for a brat.

LOL

Ill bring the G35, two cases of Redbull!

Last edited by G ZILLA; 02-29-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Anyone have a bottle of nitrous? If so, Berk can bring his pink scooter.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Is the nitrous for Berk or the scooter?

G Zilla, pm sent!

Old 02-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Ha, good point! Was thinking him on the scooter with nitrous taking a cool jump!

Old 02-29-2012, 06:07 PM
my friends and I rode *12* up on a scooter once. it bent in half.

Forecast is still looking crappy, but I'm still on for the get together! Those weather dudes are wrong a lot, so I'm hoping the nice Friday carries over and SUNDAY is crap.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:27 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^ Mike please post a final decision Friday by cob if you can...if you are holding your event despite rainy weather what are the final modified plans/details? ...or if you cancel and plan for another date what is that going to be etc... thanks bud I too hope it clears up on Sat for ya...I know you've put a lot of planning into it and you and your wife hold a wonderful event

Old 02-29-2012, 06:34 PM
EVENT is RAIN or SHINE.

If its raining, skip katies and meet directly at my house 11:30, please PM for details, don't want to just post my address on the internerdz.

We'll still get to enjoy the food the beer and the stories.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Fraggle
EVENT is RAIN or SHINE.

If its raining, skip katies and meet directly at my house 11:30, please PM for details, don't want to just post my address on the internerdz.

We'll still get to enjoy the food the beer and the stories.
Awesome thanks bud! Rain or shine it is!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FRAGGLE FEST 2012 March