I wonder who will have the New NSX around here....????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 11:52 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
New NSX? I'll believe it when I see it in a showroom.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by airbrush1
I just can't get on board with the hybrid electric thing... It's unnessescary and will continue to be a hindrance both to performance vehicles and to making any real steps in environmental responsibility... Its been shown to be more harmful to the environment to manufacture the batteries for hybrid electrics than it is to build fuel efficient diesel/gas engined vehicles
I'm with you. Why buy a prius when I can get a Passat diesel that gets 40+ mpg. That motor will run for a few hundred thousand miles before it needs any work less oil changes. My next car will be a diesel. Love the new M series diesels. Now we just need them in the USA!

Sorry for getting off topic OP.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:40 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
And just to throw my .02 on this topic...I have absolutely no problem with electric or hybrid motors. If you really want old technology then buy an old car.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Nandska is infamous around these parts
Looking forward to seeing what this car is going to be.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:14 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Sunir, congrats on the DB9.... I've been up here in NYC too long, I'll be down this weekend because I'm putting the VIPER up for sale.... Not sure what I'm looking at next but either Euro or if I stay domestic obviously the next gen VIPER or a GT40....
Since you have the nice Euro Overfinched truck... why not stick to the Viper or even get a Shelby GT500 KR those things are gobs of power and torque

Thanks bud for the kind words. The DB9 is one hell of a car, an epic road car, powerful and elegant, a true understated and subtle supercar which gets looks from the right people and goes undetected by those who don't know, not too loud or flashy, very civil, classy, and refined. I drove it 1400 miles in the first few weeks I've had it... Mine is a very rare Press car from Aston, one of only a handful built as Press garage cars, this one was for the LA auto show. It is also one of only a few 6 speed maual gearbox DB9 cars, most DB9 are auto-paddle shift...this one has the rear mounted Graziano transaxle. The color combo of slate Blue and Obsideon black with the rare sport package are really hard to find also, it gives the car DBS running gear, including revised rack & pinion, stiffer lower springs matched to factory coilovers, silver brembo calipers, forged 19" split 5 alloys, sport exhaust, clear DBS tail lights and tuned chassis.

here's a pic:

Old 02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
Since you have the nice Euro Overfinched truck... why not stick to the Viper or even get a Shelby GT500 KR those things are gobs of power and torque

Thanks bud for the kind words. The DB9 is one hell of a car, an epic road car, powerful and elegant, a true understated and subtle supercar which gets looks from the right people and goes undetected by those who don't know, not too loud or flashy, very civil, classy, and refined. I drove it 1400 miles in the first few weeks I've had it... Mine is a very rare Press car from Aston, one of only a handful built as Press garage cars, this one was for the LA auto show. It is also one of only a few 6 speed maual gearbox DB9 cars, most DB9 are auto-paddle shift...this one has the rear mounted Graziano transaxle. The color combo of slate Blue and Obsideon black with the rare sport package are really hard to find also, it gives the car DBS running gear, including revised rack & pinion, stiffer lower springs matched to factory coilovers, silver brembo calipers, forged 19" split 5 alloys, sport exhaust, clear DBS tail lights and tuned chassis.

here's a pic:

I want to step it up to a more exotic, won't happen this year as I'm investing a lot into my business.

Gotta take me out in that BEAST!!!!

Old 02-06-2012, 05:55 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
Mark, Funny you ask, Grayson and I were checking out the NSX online last night. He sold the GTR last week. You know the Murci is not enough for him!

Sunir....NIIIICE car!

Old 02-06-2012, 06:02 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 4RECAT
Mark, Funny you ask, Grayson and I were checking out the NSX online last night. He sold the GTR last week. You know the Murci is not enough for him!

Sunir....NIIIICE car!
Thanks Cyndi! Hope yhou are well. I saw Grayson's Murci for sale on Global Atutosports site a few weeks ago...had me thinking seriously about going Italian over British ... in time I suppose, did he end up hanging on the Murci?

Old 02-06-2012, 06:26 PM
I saw Grayson's Murci for sale on Global Atutosports site a few weeks ago...had me thinking seriously about going Italian over British ... in time I suppose, did he end up hanging on the Murci?
He currently still has the Murci, but his toys are ALWAYS for sale, for the right price of course!

Old 02-06-2012, 06:36 PM
^^^ lol I hear ya... I do like his Murci a lot, the color combo is wonderful and the manual running gear appeals to me. the car is optioned just like how I would have done it...Grayson has good taste, that's for sure

Old 02-07-2012, 02:10 PM
...Grayson has good taste, that's for sure
Too bad his taste in girlfriends suck!

Old 02-07-2012, 02:15 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 4RECAT
Too bad his taste in girlfriends suck!
Yeah, too bad....

Old 02-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Hybrid ? Batteries not included.

http://www.pmletter.com/blog/2010/02...ore-efficient/

I'll stick with this GT3 version. Once I'm sure the flywheel in the passenger seat doesn't explode, anyway.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
I wonder who will have the New NSX around here....????

What? With the new Viper coming out?

Luv the old NSX