I wonder who will have the New NSX around here....????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 06:47 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
I wonder who will have the New NSX around here....????

I know a bunch of you saw this ad.....
.... SICK!!!!

Old 02-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
just saw this while watching super bowl. looking forward to this!!!

Old 02-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
It has Ferrari 458 lines. I LIKE!

Old 02-05-2012, 06:59 PM
SIIK2NR is infamous around these parts
Hopefully they get rid of the front grill and mazda like front bumper.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:39 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Too bad it's electric

Old 02-05-2012, 08:43 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Too much money.

Old 02-05-2012, 09:19 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Nsx is an epic car the new one will be amazing no doubt! I think the guy w the LFA from katies will be the first to have it... Just a hunch...

Old 02-05-2012, 09:28 PM
civicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura about
I love the original NSX. This new concept is waaaay too generic super carish looking and to hear of it having electric junk and probably flappy paddles makes me cringe.. Wish Senna was around to smack some sense into Honda/Acura..

Old 02-05-2012, 09:33 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Pretty car... But would rather have an r8.... The gimmicky electric motor bullcrap ruins it for me. Don't try to make a car pander to everyone... Make it purposeful!

Old 02-05-2012, 09:54 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Electric motor is the way of the future, certainly hybrid electric performance is making paramount improvement. Also sequential headboxes are going to be the future like it or not... Many performance car makers and racing sanctioning bodies have been mandating it in their respective series. That said I think Honda is on the cutting edge as they have been for many years, in my opinion, the new nsx should not be compared to the previous astounding generation but rather seen as a progression of cutting edge technology and what could potentially be an epic car in it's own right!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:11 PM
civicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura about
I understand we as humans will never out drive a super computer... Sooo personally I'd like to drive cars and not have them chauffeur me around a track lol. It's cool that Acura would want to be on cutting edge technology but they could do it just fine with all their other models. Unfortunely other manufacturers will follow and do the same deal... We won't have new raw super cars soon enough :/

Old 02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
^^^i hear ya I like a manual box also... My db9 even is a very rare 6mt rear mounted transaxle... Gt2 and my race car are both manuals also. Although a manual box is more fun, ive driven and had students with both configurations. I can certainly say for a fact that a sequential box will not let u drive asleep at the wheel on track or off. There is still a significant amount of gear strategy used on track depending on the circuit, conditions, and final drive ratio. I love 6 speed manual boxes but I will say I wouldnt pass up a hewland or hollinger gearbox if they came into my race car's life

Old 02-06-2012, 07:57 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^i hear ya I like a manual box also... My db9 even is a very rare 6mt rear mounted transaxle... Gt2 and my race car are both manuals also. Although a manual box is more fun, ive driven and had students with both configurations. I can certainly say for a fact that a sequential box will not let u drive asleep at the wheel on track or off. There is still a significant amount of gear strategy used on track depending on the circuit, conditions, and final drive ratio. I love 6 speed manual boxes but I will say I wouldnt pass up a hewland or hollinger gearbox if they came into my race car's life
Sunir, congrats on the DB9.... I've been up here in NYC too long, I'll be down this weekend because I'm putting the VIPER up for sale.... Not sure what I'm looking at next but either Euro or if I stay domestic obviously the next gen VIPER or a GT40....

Old 02-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
The new NSX is a joke. Built on a "highly modified accord chasis". No thanks. It will be a shadow of the orignial NSX.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:28 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I just can't get on board with the hybrid electric thing... It's unnessescary and will continue to be a hindrance both to performance vehicles and to making any real steps in environmental responsibility... Its been shown to be more harmful to the environment to manufacture the batteries for hybrid electrics than it is to build fuel efficient diesel/gas engined vehicles

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I wonder who will have the New NSX around here....????